• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lordy...

Florida Naval Academy Alumni Association leader resigns after accidentally live streaming racist comments – Alternet.org

A retired U.S. Navy captain let his racist ideology show on Facebook Live when he apparently didn’t know he was going live in a conversation with his wife Friday night in Florida. Capt. Scott Bethmann could be heard in an Atlantic Beach community group spewing the n-word in complaints about his position as a white man in American society, according to First Coast News.

“So all the white people have to say something nice to the black b–ch that works in the office. But the black b–ch don’t get fired. It’s bulls–t,” Bethmann said, reportedly giving his thoughts on companies that support the Black Lives Matter movement. “Management’s going to fire the white people.”

In response to his wife’s warning that he “better watch” himself on the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association board, Bethmann can also be heard telling her: “I don’t say anything, that’s my point. The white m—–f—–s can’t say anything, that’s the point we’re making here, Nancy.”

His wife also reportedly broadcasted her ignorance when the couple started talking about admissions to the U.S. Naval Academy. “You can bend over and kiss the U.S. Naval Academy goodbye,” she said. “They’re gonna get the blacks, and the females, and the f—–g Asians from China, and let them steal all of our intellectual properties.”

I’m going out on a limb here and will say that they own at least one MAGA hat.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this seems significant.

Given the power of police unions, the only means of achieving meaningful change might be to abolish police departments and start over with a completely new system. The unions will only lose their outsized power if the job they represent is gone.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the police gassing innocent citizens protesting racism was a MAGA rally. :noidea:

1*8ha75MedBgIMIHgD16Rvjw.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Protesters aren't your exes, cops. You can't just go around slashing their tires.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I initially thought Madame Tussauds had a Sam Raimi dressed up as Orville Reddenbacher wax figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.