• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

The police department has disbanded...

gs9tKMg.gif

tenor.gif

SadMilkyAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

do you know who else calls pepper spray a chemical irritant?

Pepperball, a producer of pepper spray

from their website:
C2FDBD8A-6F9F-447A-ACF2-691415B2690D.jpeg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shoots the guy then makes his way to the safety of the police

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'We're not doing guns': Elmer Fudd loses his rifle in HBO's 'Looney Tunes' cartoon reboot

:L:crazy:

Like all characters on the throwback animated series that started last week on HBO Max, Fudd will be gun-free. The new episodes harken back to the Looney Tunes, which had their peak in the 1940s and 1950s heyday, in every other way – filled with cartoonish dynamite explosions and intricate ACME-brand booby trap

"We’re not doing guns," Peter Browngardt, the series executive producer and showrunner, told the New York Times. "But we can do cartoony violence — TNT, the Acme stuff. All that was kind of grandfathered in."

As the Times explains, in one short "Dynamite Dance," Elmer Fudd comes at Bugs Bunny with a deadly scythe, an attack stopped as the hare jams a stick of lit dynamite into Elmer's mouth.

Over the course of the short animated video, the explosives get bigger as the rabbit jams dynamite in Elmer’s ears, on top of his bald head, and down his pants. The relentless assault moves from rowboat to unicycle to biplane.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. Not today Karen

Dude was having no part of getting in her way.

Edit... original video

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that horizontal stripes are not flattering on that body type...

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lordy...

Florida Naval Academy Alumni Association leader resigns after accidentally live streaming racist comments – Alternet.org

A retired U.S. Navy captain let his racist ideology show on Facebook Live when he apparently didn’t know he was going live in a conversation with his wife Friday night in Florida. Capt. Scott Bethmann could be heard in an Atlantic Beach community group spewing the n-word in complaints about his position as a white man in American society, according to First Coast News.

“So all the white people have to say something nice to the black b–ch that works in the office. But the black b–ch don’t get fired. It’s bulls–t,” Bethmann said, reportedly giving his thoughts on companies that support the Black Lives Matter movement. “Management’s going to fire the white people.”

In response to his wife’s warning that he “better watch” himself on the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association board, Bethmann can also be heard telling her: “I don’t say anything, that’s my point. The white m—–f—–s can’t say anything, that’s the point we’re making here, Nancy.”

His wife also reportedly broadcasted her ignorance when the couple started talking about admissions to the U.S. Naval Academy. “You can bend over and kiss the U.S. Naval Academy goodbye,” she said. “They’re gonna get the blacks, and the females, and the f—–g Asians from China, and let them steal all of our intellectual properties.”

Status
Not open for further replies.