• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Games In Fall

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how something like this can effect somebody so much.

Doesn't effect me at all. Following the truth is part of the entertainment, and that includes the scrambling by those that fell for it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't effect me at all. Following the truth is part of the entertainment, and that includes the scrambling by those that fell for it.

Yup doesn't effect you at all. Just can't stop talking about it but it doesn't effect you at all.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup doesn't effect you at all. Just can't stop talking about it but it doesn't effect you at all.

So why don't you wait till it comes out, then come back and refute it?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why don't you wait till it comes out, then come back and refute it?

I'm not even trying to refute the video right now. All I'm saying at this point is who cares anymore. Such a stupid thing to keep talking about and honestly mad at myself for having let myself get into this conversation in the first place.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even trying to refute the video right now. All I'm saying at this point is who cares anymore. Such a stupid thing to keep talking about and honestly mad at myself for having let myself get into this conversation in the first place.

So you're going with the Clinton strategy. Ignore, ignore, ignore, Oh That's old news why are we talking about it.:thumb:

The doc could suck for all I know, but it's fascinating you want to Avoid it.

Just let it come out, and review it objectively. It's not about PSI, it's about how the league operates.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're going with the Clinton strategy. Ignore, ignore, ignore, Oh That's old news why are we talking about it.:thumb:

The doc could suck for all I know, but it's fascinating you want to Avoid it.

Just let it come out, and review it objectively. It's not about PSI, it's about how the league operates.

It not that I am trying to ignore it. Just a matter of I don't care to actually watch it about something that just doesn't in the end really matter. Might as well watch something that either 1) Matters to me or 2) actually entertains. Plus I expect that you will give a full review of it on here anyway to let us all know what we have missed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It not that I am trying to ignore it. Just a matter of I don't care to actually watch it about something that just doesn't in the end really matter. Might as well watch something that either 1) Matters to me or 2) actually entertains. Plus I expect that you will give a full review of it on here anyway to let us all know what we have missed.

So head, sand. Done!

It's football. Will come out during the offseason when nothing is going on. But nope, don't have an hour to spare, might find out you were told a lie.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So head, sand. Done!

It's football. Will come out during the offseason when nothing is going on. But nope, don't have an hour to spare, might find out you were told a lie.

Your reading comprehension really needs some work. Never once have I said I side with the NFL in what they found. In fact I do think it was a witch hunt. Mostly I think the other NFL owners pushed the agenda because they were tired of the Pats getting away with some things so the NFL tried to right things by swinging very hard to the other side and over punishing the Pats.

As for watching the documentary when there is an endless supply of movies/tv shows/documentaries and so on to watch I"m sorry that a video about how the NFL went after the Pats isn't very high on my list of things to watch.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reading comprehension really needs some work. Never once have I said I side with the NFL in what they found. In fact I do think it was a witch hunt. Mostly I think the other NFL owners pushed the agenda because they were tired of the Pats getting away with some things so the NFL tried to right things by swinging very hard to the other side and over punishing the Pats.

As for watching the documentary when there is an endless supply of movies/tv shows/documentaries and so on to watch I"m sorry that a video about how the NFL went after the Pats isn't very high on my list of things to watch.

Then pass it by, and stop whining.

I'm looking forward to seeing it, but then again I'm looking forward to seeing the next investigation doc that comes out that is non sports related. I happen to love watching docs based on the topic of truth.

IMHO it needs to be a bigger story in the media, not because of the Patriots, not because of Brady, but because the game we all love since childhood is corrupt. It needs to be exposed. If not, isn't it just one call or decision from being the WWE?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then pass it by, and stop whining.

I'm looking forward to seeing it, but then again I'm looking forward to seeing the next investigation doc that comes out that is non sports related. I happen to love watching docs based on the topic of truth.

IMHO it needs to be a bigger story in the media, not because of the Patriots, not because of Brady, but because the game we all love since childhood is corrupt. It needs to be exposed. If not, isn't it just one call or decision from being the WWE?

Well every major sport has been rocked in controversy. It is just kind of the norm. Now that isn't right of course but again it is an entertainment business so things are going to happen like that. The NBA had officials that were fixing games. MLB had the steroid era that they just turned a blind eye to because well ratings were high. College sports have had plenty of scandals happen. Heck Baylor looks like they will have the hammer come down on them for the things they allowed their players to get away with. NHL had a gambling ring being operated by one of the coaches. Soccer might be the worst of them all. The Olympics have had plenty as well.
So no I don't find the NFL being corrupt that big of a deal because well in the world of sports they honestly are small potatoes compared to other things that have gone on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well every major sport has been rocked in controversy. It is just kind of the norm. Now that isn't right of course but again it is an entertainment business so things are going to happen like that. The NBA had officials that were fixing games. MLB had the steroid era that they just turned a blind eye to because well ratings were high. College sports have had plenty of scandals happen. Heck Baylor looks like they will have the hammer come down on them for the things they allowed their players to get away with. NHL had a gambling ring being operated by one of the coaches. Soccer might be the worst of them all. The Olympics have had plenty as well.
So no I don't find the NFL being corrupt that big of a deal because well in the world of sports they honestly are small potatoes compared to other things that have gone on.

Didn't we talk about spacing?

So from what I could gather you find it OK because others are already corrupt.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we talk about spacing?

So from what I could gather you find it OK because others are already corrupt.

Didn't say that. I said it isn't as big of a deal as you are making it out to be. The world has been rocked by sports controversies much bigger than this one.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say that. I said it isn't as big of a deal as you are making it out to be. The world has been rocked by sports controversies much bigger than this one.

Sure, and that has nothing to do with it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person who still cares about any of this is a particular Pats fan which is weird because things could not have possibly turned out better for them. The suspension cost the team nothing. It was irrelevant and it doesnt change anyone's mind on Brady and his legacy.

fify :whistle:

I'm very confused. Pats fans have said over and over again they hate how big of a deal people have made this issue and just want it to go away yet we see a Pats fan here once again starting the conversation about something that should be so far in the past. They get to play in a Super Bowl, still won plenty of games, and continue to dominate. Who cares at this point?

He's a troll, not a Pats fan.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify :whistle:

He's a troll, not a Pats fan.

Wrong as always. I suggest you avoid this documentary, it's a bit too cerebral for your level.

And speaking of being a Pats fan, no Pats fan that has actually read the documents of the case has come to a conclusion of guilt like you have. You are on an island with that belief, and I'm sure it's because you have only gone by what you heard in the media, since reading legal documents would be above your comprehension level.

jimderochea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it includes about Brady destroying his phone for no reason. That is all I care about.

So the fact that 3 months prior the NFL's own investigators told him they were all set with his phone and had all the info they needed? I guess you don't believe in the ex post facto clause in Article I of the US Constitution?
You have been boondoggled by the NFL's misinformation quest!

As Jerry Thornton quoted from Mark Twain in the film, "It is easier to lie to people than it is to convince them that they've been lied to!" This is just one of the many travesties of the NFL Commissioner during his entire tenure! And only WE can stop it and we should, because #YourTeamCouldBeNext

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the league handled this was a disgrace. They should absolutely be dragged through the mud on a personal level in front of the public. Hopefully the Patriots hire some ex-spies to make up some fake shit about all of them and they lose their wives, their careers and their sanity.