• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fouling at the end of games

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has always been bad but it is out of control this yr. time to enforce a rule. If u foul in the backcourt under 2 minutes. The offensive team gets 2 shots and the ball. No reason for the final 2 minutes should take 40 minutes. It will also stop the hacking on presses. Sick of no whistles leading to comebacks

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would completely ruin a strategy for teams down multiple possessions late in the game. To reduce the amount of time a game might take in the last 2 minutes. How about getting rid of the enormous amount of timeouts a team has.

Not only do you have TV timeouts, but some teams will go into the final couple minutes with 4-6 timeouts left. This will extend a game belong belief!

I say under 2 minutes you're allowed no more than 2 timeouts.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't be down multiple possessions at the end of the game is the simple answer. the strategy is an embarrassment to the game. the 1 and 1 encourages it. most college teams cant hit free throws. forcing the defense to actually play defense for 5-10 seconds is better than the garbage we are currently seeing imo. eliminate the bs 30 seconds to replace a player who has fouled out as well

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has always been bad but it is out of control this yr. time to enforce a rule. If u foul in the backcourt under 2 minutes. The offensive team gets 2 shots and the ball. No reason for the final 2 minutes should take 40 minutes. It will also stop the hacking on presses. Sick of no whistles leading to comebacks

I agree and disagree.

I agree about the hacking bullshit when it would literally take miracle to win. Nothing worse then waiting for the game after but the station keeps the first game on when it's clearly decided and turning into hack a shaq.

If it's like a 5 pt game and the team isn't even in the double bonus them I say foul first great chance you get.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the margin is 10 points or more with a minute or less remaining. A foul or timeout by the losing team should be accompanied with a 10 second run off. The only time I find fouling to be annoying is when I'm trying to watch a game and can't because some coach thinks he needs to prove to everyone that him and his team do not give up. Even though they are down 15 points. Other than that, its a strategy. It always has been. Make your free throws.