• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Redskin tracker

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well three qb’s managed to do enough to beat the Niners, and none of them are Brady.

The falcons beat them without much of a running game. The seahawks didnt have a great one either. The Ravens beat them with the QB as their main runner.

That’s one pocket passer (Ryan), one hybrid/magician (Wilson), and one running qb (Jackson).

Huh? I guess a good qb of all types can beat the niners.

Anything else?

Seahawks averaged nearly 5 ypc and ran for 147 yards.

Ravens ran for nearly 6ypc and ran for 178 yards.

Atlanta ran for 4.5 ypc, 89 yards, and forced 4 fumbles, recovering one for a TD.

Minnesota ran for 2 ypc and 21 yards. Their OL was dominated in this game. Can you really not see that, are you that stupid, or are you just an asshole?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so. You seem to need help 3/4 of the time - you know, 58%.

:dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd::dhd:

I see you can't find a better QB so you are going to your 5th grade route … AGAIN!!:pound::pound:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really??? That is the extent of you understanding of the game … well some other people beat the Niners. I don't know whether to :lol: or call some in change of :crazy::doh:

Where is the better QB on Washington? I know they have one they are paying $21 million to coach up the rookie.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah third OC in three years.

Mostly the Vikes ran well this year. Dalvin Cook was awesome and Cousins started to use Rudolph more when Thielen was out but yikes the OL in pass protection and the DBs.

Give credit to Kyle after Garapolo threw the pick, he ran the ball 28 times after that and right down Minnesota's throat. That was an old fashioned school yard whooping. They physically beat the Vikings up and down the field.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has more playoff wins then Lamar Jackson

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 2nd time in two years a former assistant will be one of the HCs in the Super Bowl. Four years ago Shanahan was there as an assistant.

I was so angry and Bruce and Dan for how they treated the Shanahan's. It was always evident to me that Kyle had the goods. GO NFC!!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preston Smith with two sacks last night, one sealed the victory.

You see who Seattle was trying to block him with? Hollister whom Preston looks to be at least twice his size. :crazy:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common thread for former Redskin assistants:

Kyle with Mike 2010 - 2013
Sean McVay - 2010 - 2016
Matt Lafleur - 2010 - 2013
2015 - 2016 with Kyle in Atlanta

There were a bunch of people here that wanted the Shanahan's gone. They were wrong but right. Bruce and Dan had screwed up that entire situation so badly there was little choice but I knew when Kyle left he would be succesful. The past couple of years with all of these guys having so much success it illustrates what could have been ... of course I don't think it could have been under Dan and certainly not under Bruce.

I'll be pulling for whichever one goes to the Super Bowl.

BTW: LaFluer's brother Mike is passing coordinator for San Fran.

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common thread for former Redskin assistants:

Kyle with Mike 2010 - 2013
Sean McVay - 2010 - 2016
Matt Lafleur - 2010 - 2013
2015 - 2016 with Kyle in Atlanta

There were a bunch of people here that wanted the Shanahan's gone. They were wrong but right. Bruce and Dan had screwed up that entire situation so badly there was little choice but I knew when Kyle left he would be succesful. The past couple of years with all of these guys having so much success it illustrates what could have been ... of course I don't think it could have been under Dan and certainly not under Bruce.

I'll be pulling for whichever one goes to the Super Bowl.

BTW: LaFluer's brother Mike is passing coordinator for San Fran.

An interesting and perplexing post! Well, at least you've nullified your opening charge.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perplexing? ... the Shanahan tree bore excellent fruit. All three of those coaches were hired by Mike Shanahan strong influence from Kyle.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perplexing? ... the Shanahan tree bore excellent fruit. All three of those coaches were hired by Mike Shanahan strong influence from Kyle.
Mike is/ was a weak man. He contributed to the dysfunction because he wouldn't stand up for doing what he believed in. Had he done that Kyle may have become head coach in time.

Yes Perplexing !!

You begin with a charge, then give both sides to that charge, so I'll ask, what was the purpose of the original charge?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You begin with a charge, then give both sides to that charge, so I'll ask, what was the purpose of the original charge?[/QUOTE]

I think you misunderstood. I did not give both sides. Bruce and Dan screwed the pooch. I think Mike was pissed off and vindictive but there is no mistaking the best coaches in this town were under the Shanahan's. Mike may have had more influence in McVay being here but I think LaFleur was Kyle's choice.

Remember that Bruce and Dan orchestrated the trade for McNabb and couldn't understand when Mike and Kyle were not happy. Then Dan wanted Griffin. Kyle made it work for a year but Griffin thought more of himself than he should have. There are a lot of good QBs in the league right now and there will be more that are here and successful because of the offense Kyle created for Griffin.

Bruce and Dan backed the wrong horse.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they hired the wrong person for the job! We all knew how awful this situation was. Of course I asked for Bruce's dismissal early on and begrudgingly most joined in as it became clearer to them that he was a huge problem.

So, again I'll insist on taking a look at the Baltimore example. They adjusted and here's where we differ. When they decided to draft Jackson, the entire organization adjusted. Mike Shanahan had power and should have insisted on complete cooperation as they adjusted for Griffin. Now use your memory again and answer this,... which poster insisted upon not starting Griffin right after he was drafted?

Misunderstood?? Naw!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just going to have to agree to disagree Sty. They never should have drafted Griffin, he did not have pro potential or not enough to give up multiple picks for him.

As far as you taking credit for what did happen eventually, he now has about 6 or 7 years on the bench where he could learn and he is still a backup.

His one successful year was his first year. Also Alfred Morris's best year. I don't think that was a coincidence. Kyle had defense way off balance with that offense.

Sitting a year would have just shown the Cousin's was the better QB.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just going to have to agree to disagree Sty. They never should have drafted Griffin, he did not have pro potential or not enough to give up multiple picks for him.

As far as you taking credit for what did happen eventually, he now has about 6 or 7 years on the bench where he could learn and he is still a backup.

His one successful year was his first year. Also Alfred Morris's best year. I don't think that was a coincidence. Kyle had defense way off balance with that offense.

Sitting a year would have just shown the Cousin's was the better QB.

Yep he's a backup when almost everyone here predicted that his career was over, remember that?

Evidently, he's still good enough to earn a spot on an NFL roster. So, refute that!