• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Redskin tracker

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and the Vikings outduel Brees and the Saints for that win he is supposed to get. Great throw to Thielen at the two and fade to Rudolph for the winning TD in OT.

Zimm was right, no one picked the Vikes.

Special applause to Taysum Hill for keeping the Saints in the game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins and the Vikings outduel Brees and the Saints for that win he is supposed to get. Great throw to Thielen at the two and fade to Rudolph for the winning TD in OT.

Zimm was right, no one picked the Vikes.

Special applause to Taysum Hill for keeping the Saints in the game.
The 14th come from behind win or OT in his career

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He came through in the big game. Saints really missed Ingram this season. Kamara wasn’t the same player without him

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He invoked the "you like that" in the locker room … teammates went crazy.

He had some clunkers in some of those big games, he also had some very good games but something else caused the loss. For whatever reason people don't like him the will always grab the low hanging fruit.

Zimm had a helluva a defensive game plan and really shut the Saints down except for that one long pass by Hill. Brees was getting them going until a real impact player …. Danielle Hunter got the sack fumble late. Still Brees helped get it tied up. I was SHOCKED that Zimm let Cousins take a deep shot …. I was screaming at that pitch play … worked early but Saints made good D adjustments. Then the great fade to Rudolph.

Any Redskin fan calling that PI and it was a push but it went both ways …. would have been yelling TD if that was Jordan Reed for a TD in OT. There were bad calls for both teams.

Congrats to Cousins and the Vikings …. I hope in a year or two the Redskins are there.

BTW: who had Brady and Brees out in the WC round?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had some clunkers in some of those big games, he also had some very good games but something else caused the loss. For whatever reason people don't like him the will always grab the low hanging fruit.

Zimm had a helluva a defensive game plan and really shut the Saints down except for that one long pass by Hill. Brees was getting them going until a real impact player …. Danielle Hunter got the sack fumble late. Still Brees helped get it tied up. I was SHOCKED that Zimm let Cousins take a deep shot …. I was screaming at that pitch play … worked early but Saints made good D adjustments. Then the great fade to Rudolph.

Any Redskin fan calling that PI and it was a push but it went both ways …. would have been yelling TD if that was Jordan Reed for a TD in OT. There were bad calls for both teams.

Congrats to Cousins and the Vikings …. I hope in a year or two the Redskins are there.

Not this guy

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had Brady out but not Brees!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to imagine them both out.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Brady is out, especially after that stupid fucking hype video.

Dont mind Brews though.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If" that was Jordan Reed, OPI would have been called.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the pendulum swings back to the 'im glad we got rid of KC' side.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree not on him

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, how’d KC do today?

Did he live up to that ridiculous contract?

Must be everybody else’s fault but his - cant run, cant catch, niners defense is the greatest since sliced bread, etc.