• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Redskin tracker

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take that bet from all who would want in on the action. He now has a better team around him, here he would not. So, based upon your criteria, he can produce (as most QB's can) with a better team around him and not so much with a worse team like ours. BTW: let's make no mistake, Dalvin Cook is the MVP on that team, not Kirk.

Amen brother on Dalvin Cook being the MVP of the Minnesota Vikings!

Even though none of us will ever know how these so called bets several of us are talking about would turn out, even after last night, Cousins still has a very low winning percentage against winning teams and I don't see that changing much even with a much better supporting cast around him. I'm not even sure the Cowboys will end up being a winning team with the schedule they have coming up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team hovers around 500 with KC at qb . just look at the numbers and tell me we couldnt use that qb play ?

yes cook is the MVP but with AD running well and Tmac , i think he would do well . remember he played with some crap defenses as well

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brother on Dalvin Cook being the MVP of the Minnesota Vikings!

Even though none of us will ever know how these so called bets several of us are talking about would turn out, even after last night, Cousins still has a very low winning percentage against winning teams and I don't see that changing much even with a much better supporting cast around him. I'm not even sure the Cowboys will end up being a winning team with the schedule they have coming up.

To be fair, I still believe that Kirk is a pretty good QB and to me that amounts to being more dependent upon a supporting cast making him seem better, than himself raising the level of play from the same. He is simply not that type of player.

BTW: I would take the bet because earlier in the season we were yielding an average of 31 points per game with no offense to counter that even if Kirk was at the helm. As the season progressed our defense gave up, 17, 9, 19 and 24 points. Perhaps we do win the Miami game, but where does the scoring come from with ultra conservative play calling Callahan? With or without Kirk and this supporting cast, I simply don't see them scoring more than 9 against the 49'ers, 19 against the Vikes, or 24 against the Bills. (1-8)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team hovers around 500 with KC at qb . just look at the numbers and tell me we couldnt use that qb play ?

yes cook is the MVP but with AD running well and Tmac , i think he would do well . remember he played with some crap defenses as well

You're assuming those numbers here and that with those numbers come more scoring. We don't have the talent that the Vikes have and we certainly don't have the scoring punch that Minnesota has. No tight end, one rookie receiver and AP. that's it!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take that bet from all who would want in on the action. He now has a better team around him, here he would not. So, based upon your criteria, he can produce (as most QB's can) with a better team around him and not so much with a worse team like ours. BTW: let's make no mistake, Dalvin Cook is the MVP on that team, not Kirk.

I think he still has them near .500

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I still believe that Kirk is a pretty good QB and to me that amounts to being more dependent upon a supporting cast making him seem better, than himself raising the level of play from the same. He is simply not that type of player.

BTW: I would take the bet because earlier in the season we were yielding an average of 31 points per game with no offense to counter that even if Kirk was at the helm. As the season progressed our defense gave up, 17, 9, 19 and 24 points. Perhaps we do win the Miami game, but where does the scoring come from with ultra conservative play calling Callahan? With or without Kirk and this supporting cast, I simply don't see them scoring more than 9 against the 49'ers, 19 against the Vikes, or 24 against the Bills. (1-8)

I agree that Kirk is a pretty good QB and I have never said otherwise. He has never been a great QB and he never will be and he seems to play to the level of his competition in most cases.

Concerning the 49'ers game, since both teams were playing with water skis on in a monsoon I don't even know how 9 points were scored. I think the reason our defense has given up less scoring recently is simply because we have been playing teams in the weaker part of our schedule which are closer to our power rankings.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Kirk is a pretty good QB and I have never said otherwise. He has never been a great QB and he never will be and he seems to play to the level of his competition in most cases.

Concerning the 49'ers game, since both teams were playing with water skis on in a monsoon I don't even know how 9 points were scored. I think the reason our defense has given up less scoring recently is simply because we have been playing teams in the weaker part of our schedule which are closer to our power rankings.

No disagreement from me man!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I not only believe it, history bears out my belief. :D
Not true, with THIS team is the basis upon which we speak, not previous teams, so your history claim doesn't apply. Good try though!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins is playing well this season and that is without Thielen for the most part and no number 2 receiver.

A couple of years ago Minnesota did a very similar thing with a dominant running game...without Dalvin Cook. Their defense that season was much better than this season.

He is on track for 4,000 yards, 30 TDS, and only five picks, while being number three in QB rating. Sorry, but that is the MVP. Yes, I know...anybody can do what he doing but why are only about five players in the league doing what he has been? Maybe it is because he is better than some want to admit because he lacks flash.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true, with THIS team is the basis upon which we speak, not previous teams, so your history claim doesn't apply. Good try though!

It isn't a try Sty, it is my FUCKING belief. If you don't believe it feel free to go and nut hug your boy Haskin's who this point has accomplished nothing. Unlike you with our former QB I am rooting for him.

I could list a proclamation of accomplishments Cousin's has achieved that you said he couldn't. You were wrong about AJ, you were wrong about Case. You were wrong about him maxing out. You were wrong about him not being mobile etc. etc. etc. Quit making you making yourself look stupid.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, if you believe that "they're close" then 1-8 is near .500!:D

they arent close with the current FO , and coaching but we do have some good players , certainly better then 1-8

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a try Sty, it is my FUCKING belief. If you don't believe it feel free to go and nut hug your boy Haskin's who this point has accomplished nothing. Unlike you with our former QB I am rooting for him.

I could list a proclamation of accomplishments Cousin's has achieved that you said he couldn't. You were wrong about AJ, you were wrong about Case. You were wrong about him maxing out. You were wrong about him not being mobile etc. etc. etc. Quit making you making yourself look stupid.

Well, somebody is having a bad start to his day! Generally, I make every attempt to play nice on this site, so, here's the nice response to your post!

Dude seriously???? You believe in something and that's OK, but to insert that belief into a subject in which it has no bearing? C'mon man, that sort of intellectual dishonesty serves one purpose and that's to support an unresolved inadequacy. So, if you're going to make it your continued mission to wake up and respond to every post that I make, at least come correct once or twice in a hundred times.

Speaking of stupid, I've already admitted twice my misjudgment of Kirk, remember? _career backup, then the jump from that to "pretty good," so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! The sad truth is that you don't either. It's your right to root for whomever you choose, but understand something, you don't get to dictate who follows whom. Kirk's your guy, I've got that,he survived the shithole, but right now my focus is on the dumb assed machinations that could very well lead to the destruction of talented players wearing our colors.

BTW: Go ahead and list them but make damned sure that you do so in a way that reflects same conditions and not just a location. Case is playing with THIS group not the ones that Kirk had, that's a fact! A.J. never got the chance here period, and Kirk has maxed out at "pretty good." Shit happens, people evolve, and perspectives change. Have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they arent close with the current FO , and coaching but we do have some good players , certainly better then 1-8

Are they really better than 1-8?

I agree that the FO is jacked and they aren't "close" as Bruce proclaims them to be, but the fact is, history will record this bunch as being no better than 1-8 at this junction of the 2019 season.

That said, let me ask you, is honesty (being brutally honest) an issue with this front office and some part of their fan base? It certainly appear to be a massive issue!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they really better than 1-8?

I agree that the FO is jacked and they aren't "close" as Bruce proclaims them to be, but the fact is, history will record this bunch as being no better than 1-8 at this junction of the 2019 season.

That said, let me ask you, is honesty (being brutally honest) an issue with this front office and some part of their fan base? It certainly appear to be a massive issue!

yes we have some good young talent on the d/line , ILB (with foster ) a good young CB (dunny ) LC at safety , Tmac at wr along with harmon (future ) guice / love at RB flowers at LG , sherf at RG , sims is promising at wr

roullier is a solid center sweat at OLB . so yes with better qb play i think we are close to 500.

however we are held back by poor coaching and inept FO work

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 20-0 at the half and 23-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter Kirk Cousins goes 29/35, 319 yds, 3 TDs and a QB rating over 133 to help give his team the lead. Then the offense chews their fingernails down to the 2nd knuckle watching the defense let Denver drive inside the 5 yard line before finally stopping them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd over 20 point comeback too

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC- leads 20 point comeback throwing for 319, 3 TDS, no picks and his team is 8-3.

JC- 5 for 75 and a TD against us while his 3 win team destroyed our 1 win team.

At least GB didn’t play so Preston Smith didn’t make us look foolish this week.