• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Charger Paul Oliver commits suicide - 29 years old

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not condoning suicide. However people dealing with mental illness are always on suicide watch simply because with mental illness is a brain disease. If not properly treated the ability to reason is compromised. I'm not saying that Oliver was mentally ill because I don't know. I am merely responding to a couple people in this thread like MCRO_RAVE who are misinformed and ignorant of certain things.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not condoning suicide. However people dealing with mental illness are always on suicide watch simply because with mental illness is a brain disease. If not properly treated the ability to reason is compromised. I'm not saying that Oliver was mentally ill because I don't know. I am merely responding to a couple people in this thread like MCRO_RAVE who are misinformed and ignorant of certain things.

Not just ignorant. The guy is a jackass.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the report of him committing suicide in front of wife and kids are true then the guy is a real loser or was. If your gonna off your self wait until they are gone.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people who get colon cancer too.... what a bunch of selfish pricks, making everyone around them suffer and grieve...

Fucking bastards! How can you feel sorry for those people?

/sarcasm off

He chose to kill himself people don't choose cancer. I've never heard any one say man id like to try cancer one day.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another former Charger does himself in?

Maybe this had nothing to do with head trauma after all.