• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fork Devils vs Fresneck State 3:30 EST ABC

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely wasn't impressed with the guy in this game.

He didn't have a good game. It's also his first game without N'Keal Harry, who was his roommate, best friend and arguably the best WR in the country. I think his comfort level with the other guys was shot. There was a play early on where he dropped a perfect pass on a deep route to some freshman who couldn't track the ball and reach out for it. After that he was floating everything down the field, focusing on specific guys he trusted (Aiyuk) and generally just not making normal plays.

He's a good player. Not an NFL guy probably, but there are a ton of schools that would have loved to have Wilkins for 3 years.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck? If you choose to sit out the bowl game fuck off. What’s with dudes hanging out on the sideline after they quit?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 off to another stellar bowl season.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't have a good game. It's also his first game without N'Keal Harry, who was his roommate, best friend and arguably the best WR in the country. I think his comfort level with the other guys was shot. There was a play early on where he dropped a perfect pass on a deep route to some freshman who couldn't track the ball and reach out for it. After that he was floating everything down the field, focusing on specific guys he trusted (Aiyuk) and generally just not making normal plays.

He's a good player. Not an NFL guy probably, but there are a ton of schools that would have loved to have Wilkins for 3 years.

Yeah, on that play you're talking about I thought the receiver slowed up just a bit before the ball got to him.