• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forever a 49er Fan

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Win or Lose, I'm still a 49er fan.

Sure I'm not happy about the game, but that's life. You win some, and sometimes you lose some. I sure hope Bowman has a positive recovery and makes a fast return :pray:

To all the 49er fans out there "next year, and too all a good night"

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure I'm not happy about the game, but that's life. You win some, and sometimes you lose some. I sure hope Bowman has a positive recovery and makes a fast return :pray:

Good attitude. It's just tough to win. A lot of times it comes down to good breaks and bad breaks or a missed play. These teams were pretty much evenly matched and I look forward to kicking their ass in future games. I hope you're old enough like me to remember the multiple Niner championships. At the very least, the Niners kept us all entertained all year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it's all said and done only one team's fan base will truly be satisfied, lets just hope it is the Bronco's.

LOL. It's hard to root for any team that employs Richard Sherman. Also, there is something wrong with the fact that Eli has more rings than Peyton.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good attitude. It's just tough to win. A lot of times it comes down to good breaks and bad breaks or a missed play. These teams were pretty much evenly matched and I look forward to kicking their ass in future games. I hope you're old enough like me to remember the multiple Niner championships. At the very least, the Niners kept us all entertained all year.

I have enjoyed all 5 championships and all the bad times in between. :thumb:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Major kudos on your loyalty and a great season. 49ers brought it tonight and the game was everything I thought it would be. I have a ton of respect for your team / organization (always have for a very long time) and I hope Iupati and Bowman come back strong next season. I know it's a tough loss...trust me I've been following Seahawks football for a very long time (1979 to be exact) so I know how this feels and then some. All I can hope for is 1 Lombardi celebration before I'm done living. You guys have 5 which is incredible. Great season you guys. Massive massive respect to the 49ers and their fans.

Last edited by a moderator: