• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forbes ranks Miami as #1 Most Loyal NBA Fanbase

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The myth that Miami fans are somehow less knowledgeable or less loyal than other fans is so widely perpetuated only because of the desire that so many have for it to be true.

I think the myth stems from the outright hatred and envy of "fans" of other teams.

It's alright with me though, the enjoyment I'll get out of watching Miami win their third straight Championship this season is more than enough.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the myth stems from the outright hatred and envy of "fans" of other teams.

It's alright with me though, the enjoyment I'll get out of watching Miami win their third straight Championship this season is more than enough.

OMG, I have HEARD IT ALL coming from you! :pound:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Most Loyal Fans in Basketball - Forbes

Us Miami fans have known this for a long time but now there is scientific evidence to back it up.

Sorry "fans" of other teams but you're all just bandwagoners compared to the Loyal Miami Fans.

Laugh.gif

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bizarre response. :der:

Its hard to declare another person less knowledgeable than yourself without being pretentious... doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong though.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that wins consistently is going to be accused of having bandwagon fans, just the nature of the game. Until the team then goes through a downturn, you won't really know or have any valid response to fight it off.

Not letting it rustle your jimmies is the key. If you are rustled by the label of bandwagon, there is probably a reason :happy:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to declare another person less knowledgeable than yourself without being pretentious... doesn't necessarily mean you're wrong though.

I wasn't singling any one person out, but a large fanbase.

if you have been a Miami fan prior to Lebron, then you know without a doubt that you have a ton of front-running bandwagon fans now. Bandwagon fans are not typically very knowledgeable about the history of their team. I don't think stating that makes me pretentious, but perhaps it does.

Don't really know, don't really care :suds:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how loyal the fanbase is when this run comes to its eventual end.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't singling any one person out, but a large fanbase.

if you have been a Miami fan prior to Lebron, then you know without a doubt that you have a ton of front-running bandwagon fans now. Bandwagon fans are not typically very knowledgeable about the history of their team. I don't think stating that makes me pretentious, but perhaps it does.

Don't really know, don't really care :suds:

Yes, agreed, all the way around.

Those frontrunning bandwagon fans are an entirely separate group from the Miami fanbase, IMO. (I also don't think that all fans that came to Miami with LeBron are frontrunners).

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Most Loyal Fans in Basketball - Forbes

Us Miami fans have known this for a long time but now there is scientific evidence to back it up.

Sorry "fans" of other teams but you're all just bandwagoners compared to the Loyal Miami Fans.

This is coming from a guy who still lives in his mom's basement stealing Wi-Fi from his neighbor & became a Heat boner in June 2013. :L

I have two words for you " Psychiatric Institute " :crazy:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even click on the link. I don't need to see what I know is BS. The Heat don't have but a handful of fans. They do however have a shitload of loser "fans". If LeBron left that team, those "loyal" fans would be gone.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is coming from a guy who still lives in his mom's basement stealing Wi-Fi from his neighbor & became a Heat boner in June 2013. :L

I have two words for you " Psychiatric Institute " :crazy:

I've never figured out why you're always so upset and intent on typing completely ridiculous things.

I guess that's just a part of being a boy, maybe when you grow into LALakersMan24.7 you'll have a more pleasant demeanor.