• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For STL Fans only (LA Fans have been warned)

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One Last Laugh for the hometown.

Ill admit tho it really doesn't change anything, but it was fun for 30 seconds atleast

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the attitude towards Stan, if it wasn't that way, I'd be disappointed. As a Rams fan since 62 all I can say is that same 30 second spot could have gone against the Queen Witch 20 years ago. Los Angeles, St Louis, London, Mexico City, I could care less as long as I see the horns.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:2cents: I do wonder what that Lawyer's attitude was in 1995.....did he trash Georgia Frontiere? :scratch:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:2cents: I do wonder what that Lawyer's attitude was in 1995.....did he trash Georgia Frontiere? :scratch:
Rumor has it, he was more silent than Stan as it was said she put it out freak style.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have made him feel better, but Stan could give a rip about his commercial, money would have been better spent on giving something back to his community, instead of just throwing it away! but it's just like Stan, it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have made him feel better, but Stan could give a rip about his commercial, money would have been better spent on giving something back to his community, instead of just throwing it away! but it's just like Stan, it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it!
Stan should care about his image a little bit because he has a TON of real estate ventures in Missouri. His family still lives in the state and he probably has a ton of business partners he is counting on to a certain degree.

The midwest is dying. Cleveland, Wisconsin, Detroit...we're all kind of in the same boat. In yesterday's America, the money was in manufacturing. Not much oil in the midwest. Not many immigrants in the midwest. No tech industry in the midwest. No massive real estate bubble in the midwest. Young people dont want to move to the midwest. STL is fine relative to all of that but still dealing with it. I saw something where the median income in Missouri dropped by $5k in the past 15 years in terms of real buying power. Its probably why the state turned into a GOP stronghold almost overnight.

If LA wants to build and support that bloated stadium then the can go right ahead. Not my place to judge but I sure am not going to support it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan should care about his image a little bit because he has a TON of real estate ventures in Missouri. His family still lives in the state and he probably has a ton of business partners he is counting on to a certain degree.

The midwest is dying. Cleveland, Wisconsin, Detroit...we're all kind of in the same boat. In yesterday's America, the money was in manufacturing. Not much oil in the midwest. Not many immigrants in the midwest. No tech industry in the midwest. No massive

real estate bubble in the midwest. Young people dont want to move to the midwest. STL is fine relative to all of that but still dealing with it. I saw something where the median income in Missouri dropped by $5k in the past 15 years in terms of real buying power. Its probably why the state turned into a GOP stronghold almost overnight.

If LA wants to build and support that bloated stadium then the can go right ahead. Not my place to judge but I sure am not going to support it.

Ya, he should care, but guys like him don't, he's going to make his money either way, even his dealings in Missouri, he will make money no matter what, that's how guys like him work, and they come out smelling like a rose no matter what!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money decisions is how each of them work. I can only guess that Stan thought he could make more money in LA then is St Louis. I doubt it is personal, it is more about fame and fortune. 32 teams share income in the NFL, Stan and his new venue is about all the other things he can make money at in LA. Georgia did the same thing. I understand the hatred of Stan but when did we ever have a voice in it? I am glad the Rams are back in LA, that is where I started with them but he also has to realize the hurt he put on the city. It won't matter but it should.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of hypocrisy, we all do what it takes to make as much as we can. Mostly lawyers.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The midwest is dying. Cleveland, Wisconsin, Detroit...we're all kind of in the same boat. In yesterday's America, the money was in manufacturing. Not much oil in the midwest. Not many immigrants in the midwest. No tech industry in the midwest. No massive real estate bubble in the midwest. Young people dont want to move to the midwest. STL is fine relative to all of that but still dealing with it. I saw something where the median income in Missouri dropped by $5k in the past 15 years in terms of real buying power. Its probably why the state turned into a GOP stronghold almost overnight.

Yea, but the midwest can be returned to prominence if they use their heads. Afterall, they have a lot of the available food production capabilities along with Texas.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems odd that a drop in income would turn the area into a GOP stronghold; they aren't exactly in favor of income equality, minimum wage increases or taxing the 1%. Allowing jobs to go overseas (both parties are guilty of this) has caused the disappearance of manufacturing plants, and as a result, the middle class.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems odd that a drop in income would turn the area into a GOP stronghold; they aren't exactly in favor of income equality, minimum wage increases or taxing the 1%. Allowing jobs to go overseas (both parties are guilty of this) has caused the disappearance of manufacturing plants, and as a result, the middle class.
Demographics shift. Fewer middle class jobs, more retired Americans settling in Missouri where its cheap, fewer young people staying in the midwest where they can't find competitive salaries. So states like Missouri and Wisconsin and probably a bunch of others around here are getting older and older people are conservative.

A lot of hypocrisy, we all do what it takes to make as much as we can. Mostly lawyers.
I remember seeing the ESPN special on when Gretzky went from Canada to LA. Canada was stunned and mourning. The end of the special showed how much California embraced hockey and how many lives that move impacted. The Rams moving to LA is a growth move on many parts. Much like how all of the American jobs that left to Mexico and China and India improved those countries on a much bigger level than what they were doing in America. These things are a net good for humanity. It still means that there are losers.