• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football isn't a team sport?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it there is a reason James White caught 14 passes. That's what Brady can handle throwing most of the time is dump off passes with tons of YAC. That has made his career and why you can see other QB's that play for Brady when he is suspended or injured play and have success. It's smart coaching and not all just Brady. Like I have said if he played in the 80's he wouldn't have this success. He does nothing to impress or make you say wow what a great throw. Put him on the Browns they wouldn't improve much at all. Put and Elway or Rodgers on a shit team they make that team better. Brady made 3 NFL quality throws in the Super Bowl and easily could have had 5 interceptions. Some of his deeper throws were just embarrassing for a so called great QB. Brady is very lucky to land on an organization that does anything to win no matter what with tons of talents to really hide his lack of throwing a real NFL pass. Thanks Atlanta for letting Brady and the Patriots off the hook on an embarrassing performance. GN all. Peace.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it there is a reason James White caught 14 passes. That's what Brady can handle throwing most of the time is dump off passes with tons of YAC. That has made his career and why you can see other QB's that play for Brady when he is suspended or injured play and have success. It's smart coaching and not all just Brady. Like I have said if he played in the 80's he wouldn't have this success. He does nothing to impress or make you say wow what a great throw. Put him on the Browns they wouldn't improve much at all. Put and Elway or Rodgers on a shit team they make that team better. Brady made 3 NFL quality throws in the Super Bowl and easily could have had 5 interceptions. Some of his deeper throws were just embarrassing for a so called great QB. Brady is very lucky to land on an organization that does anything to win no matter what with tons of talents to really hide his lack of throwing a real NFL pass. Thanks Atlanta for letting Brady and the Patriots off the hook on an embarrassing performance. GN all. Peace.

I thought you were done with this thread? :noidea::noidea::scratch::scratch:

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it you're never going to respond to the facts I posted about the YAC of Brady compared to the YAC of Rodgers? :lalala:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Malibu, maaaalibu.....dude, you sound ridiculous, just stop