• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football isn't a team sport?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manning.jpg

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least I saw Brady last night throw 3 NFL caliber NFL passes. 2 in overtime which is usually more then he completes in a game. Boy some of his passes were just down right embarrassing. Manning and Brady belong in the 5-10 range of the best of all time at best. I know Pats fans won't like that but its just reality. The Patriots could win 10 Super Bowls for all I care and it won't change what I think of Brady and the Patriots as a whole. Any Patriots fan that responds to this is just wasting there time but the fact that any of them do respond to this just proves how correct I am. GD all. Peace.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least I saw Brady last night throw 3 NFL caliber NFL passes. 2 in overtime which is usually more then he completes in a game. Boy some of his passes were just down right embarrassing. Manning and Brady belong in the 5-10 range of the best of all time at best. I know Pats fans won't like that but its just reality. The Patriots could win 10 Super Bowls for all I care and it won't change what I think of Brady and the Patriots as a whole. Any Patriots fan that responds to this is just wasting there time but the fact that any of them do respond to this just proves how correct I am. GD all. Peace.
I noticed you never responded to my post with YAC stats on Friday. Sucks when facts get in the way of your opinion.

If you respond to this, you are admitting I'm right.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really butt hurt this time huh?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a Pats fan and I still don't know what the fuck your talking about.
But hey, I'm sure Manning and Papa John's is very happy you call them after a bowl!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a "peace" of work. Time for you to go away now. Denver no longer the reigning champs. Bye bye. If you respond you admit TB is the GOAT:yes::kissass:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love this clown when I was a kid we had Bozo now Malibu

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And OP, after pulling a MidnightAngel, hasn't been back.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why should we respond to you on this? It's utter bs... Sure he wasn't sharp in the 1st quarter and I think everyone, even Patriots fans admitted that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well it was a team effort, and I guess it took everyone working together to lose this one" (Quinn, Dan).