• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flynn a Seahawk

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Peter King:

Flynn said a big factor in Sea over Mia was vibe in the building in Seattle: "The coaches, the staff--they were fantastic"

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about this one at all. If Philbin, who has worked very closely with Flynn for the last few years didn't think enough of him to sign him when they are desperate for a QB, he must not be very good.

The Dolphins were extremely interested in signing Flynn. The Seahawks just won him over.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good risk for Seattle, Flynn showed a lot of promise in his two starts. But, Seattle isn't Green Bay... Flynn is probably going to be confused at why tackling rushers from behind is flagged as holding now... and then confused at why Seattle's O-Line doesn't do that to stop defenders from knocking the shit out of him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried about this one at all. If Philbin, who has worked very closely with Flynn for the last few years didn't think enough of him to sign him when they are desperate for a QB, he must not be very good.

I'm not a big fan of Flynn, but I don't think that's a fair conclusion at all.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of Flynn, but I don't think that's a fair conclusion at all.

I agree, but people ran with the fact Smith hadn't much play to mean no one was interested in him when teams believed he was a foregone Niner and were waiting for Manning to choose first (Seattle didn't pursue Flynn until Manning rejected them), Condon was busy, and no one here knows every flier taken informally. (No, I'm not saying he was covetted, but the repeated absolutes "why has nobody offered Smith?" seemed slanted a bit.) So I'm not surprised if people run with the fact Flynn wasn't signed by his former coach.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the next Scott Mitchell. One good game and people fawn all over him and sign him to a contract that is 4 times the guys value.

At least with Cassel the chiefs had almost a whole season of play to look at, but 1-2 games in a career is just stupidity. Anyone can have a great game.