• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Habs RD 3 GNT:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to the Flyers Habs and their fans. It's almost game time.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a tampon, the Flyers need to control the flow of this game - especially the first 10-minutes. Montreal is going to be amped, but if Philadelphia can neutralize the Canadians speed through the middle, they might be able to generate a couple of early odd man rushes. Leighton needs to continue his habitual freezing of the puck marathon. That should relieve the Flyers D, and prevent the Chinese Firedrill that is usually associated with the third pairing.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a tampon, the Flyers need to control the flow of this game - especially the first 10-minutes. Montreal is going to be amped, but if Philadelphia can neutralize the Canadians speed through the middle, they might be able to generate a couple of early odd man rushes. Leighton needs to continue his habitual freezing of the puck marathon. That should relieve the Flyers D, and prevent the Chinese Firedrill that is usually associated with the third pairing.

Rep for you!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it will phase them to much. Remember they bounced back from down 3-0 in a game 7 in Boston!:D

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Bitches!!! It's time to drop the puck and get it on!

LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!
party27.gif

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Flyers fans gonna send me a Philly cheese steak when you win the cup? :D

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give the Habs credit, they've played admirably in these playoffs, but I think they're having lots of problems with Philly's size