• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers @ Senators | Part Deux

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indeed

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking time to trade Bryzy for a bag of pucks. What is it with this headcase? It's like so predictible that he is going to fold with a 3rd period lead.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fucking time to trade Bryzy for a bag of pucks. What is it with this headcase? It's like so predictible that he is going to fold with a 3rd period lead.

Can't expect him to save everything when we are just passing it to the other team. Another pitiful performance by our defense. WHYYYYYY is Lilja still playing in the NHL? He is horrible.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't expect him to save everything when we are just passing it to the other team. Another pitiful performance by our defense. WHYYYYYY is Lilja still playing in the NHL? He is horrible.

the frustrating part of it is they're actually really good at playing defense, as long as its on the offensive half the red line.. they keep the puck in and cause turnovers like a top-flight defense, but once the puck crosses the red line they run around like chickens with their head's cut off and pass like something even less capable of living.. i dont understand it

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened?

If the Sens bring this firepower on Tuesday it can easily be 10-1 against the hopeless Penguins.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the frustrating part of it is they're actually really good at playing defense, as long as its on the offensive half the red line.. they keep the puck in and cause turnovers like a top-flight defense, but once the puck crosses the red line they run around like chickens with their head's cut off and pass like something even less capable of living.. i dont understand it

I just don't get it. They are really good at defense in general, but they just have these retarded mind lapses where they forget to do the most basic thing and we pay the price every time.

It's either a turnover, blown coverage, deflecting the puck, or just not being physical but they make few mistakes and always pay for it. Bryz just does not bail them out, and thats his biggest problem. Bryz with a defense who doesn't make bone head mistakes is stellar. Bryz who plays behind a Defense that screws up a lot just does not make those saves.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to miss today's game because of family responsibilities. :rant:

I watched yesterday's game though and it was fun to watch two teams who try to score on every shift.

Cheers to the Flyers and their fans for exciting hockey.

Always nice when my guys take 3 out of a possible 4 points too.
:bolt:

I viewed this weekend as a big measuring stick for the Sens and now I believe they actually have a shot at the playoffs.

Other notes.

On Saturday I noticed Couturier a whole lot more than Schenn. Couts will be a solid pro for the next 15 years +.

Giroux is possibly my fav non-Sens player.

Good luck Flyers fans and hope to see you in the postseason.

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love Erik Karlsson...the kid is an absolute beast. He is the heart and soul of the team right now.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Erik Karlsson...the kid is an absolute beast. He is the heart and soul of the team right now.

No shit!!

The kid is incredible.

Goal, assist and a plus 5 :eek: today.

Unreal.