• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida will have an unstoppable dline

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is juSt my opinion but there is an insane amount of talent. We have Shariff Floyd, Ronald Powell, Omar Hunter, and Dominique Easley (all five stars), also Leon Orr and Jaye Howard. This line will blow right through offenses, and we have defensive mastermind Muschamp, and Dan Quinn (from the nfl) running it... I love Florida being under the radar, theres gonna be a lot of angry people when we explode this year.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant name one player on South Cockalinas dline. You better hope Lattimore and Jeffery win all of your games for, cause thats all you got.

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I cant name one player on South Cockalinas dline. You better hope Lattimore and Jeffery win all of your games for, cause thats all you got.

Devin Taylor?
Jadaveon Clowney?
Travian Robertson?
Byron Jarideau?
Mark Ingram?

You know, some of the guys who helped lead the SEC in sacks last year.

Since your finger's not really on the college football pulse, you'll learn their names soon enough in November.

SwampMan316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone who puts Florida losing more than 2 games might be surprised this year. If our offense can click then we will be hard to stop... That is a BIG if though lol

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think sc will beat Florida this year just because its in Columbia, but I still wont know any of your players. Win an sec championship and get back to me. Florida is and always will be the epitomy of the Sec east.

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think sc will beat Florida this year just because its in Columbia, but I still wont know any of your players. Win an sec championship and get back to me. Florida is and always will be the epitomy of the Sec east.

Not anymore. And it doesn't matter where we play UF... we stomped you gators last year at the Swamp. And I mean stomped.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who puts Florida losing more than 2 games might be surprised this year. If our offense can click then we will be hard to stop... That is a BIG if though lol

I think they at least win the SEC East. Charlie Weis is that good of an OC.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know Florida will lose to Auburn, because Auburn always has your number. Then either Alabama or LSU will win, if not both. Finally, SC or Georgia is going to get a surprise win. So 9-3 or 8-4 should be Florida's record.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not saying much. It was the worst coached florida team ive ever seen. We will be back, maybe not this year but soon. Florida will always have superior talent to sc. Enjoy your run because it wont last very long. I think you guys might have some problems with and unsettlef qb situation.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us going 9-3 losses to Auburn, LSU and South Carolina... A huge upset win over Bama this year, I just have this crazy feeling!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's D-Line this year>All

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us going 9-3 losses to Auburn, LSU and South Carolina... A huge upset win over Bama this year, I just have this crazy feeling!

It's possible, but I would put money on beating LSU, especially if Russell Shepard is still out.

ToolmyDread

We Are The Boys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let these sc fans ride their wave of success lol... They really have never experienced greatness before. Im actaully kind of happy for them, there fans were friendly as hell and packed the stadium when I saw them play the gators