• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida State has the X factor

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU gets punched in the mouth against BC. BOOM!!!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah honestly I think they are the team everyone would want to play. I'm not saying they are an easy win but they aren't gonna spot the other 3 teams multiple touchdowns at half and come back as easy like they've been doing.

Well, last season all we heard going into the NCG is, "What is FSU going to do when Auburn punches them in the mouth?". The answer was, "Come back and win the game.".

This season we've come back and won games all year, but oddly enough we're hearing the same question this year. "What is FSU gonna do when <insert SEC team here> punches them in the mouth?"...

Well, it seems we're a bit more used to responding to going down early this season, so we'll see. But I find it funny. Last year we were going to struggle against the SEC team because we weren't used to playing from behind, and now THIS year we're going to struggle against SEC teams because we are.... BRILLIANT!!!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said the same thing last week and for the Louisville game.

The Bill Walton of College Football predictions.... Keep throwing fistfuls of darts and point out the bullseye when you finally hit one.... (Never mind the 173 misses and holes all over the wall... :) )

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is bullshit. Out of the top 5 teams, FSU is the one I would want to play if I were any other team.