• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher wants to play the Rams

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if he does get a HC job and he plays the Rams, you can expect his new team to commit a lot of penalties and score 10-13 points.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a losing effort no less. And then he'll stand in front of the press and tell everyone how proud he is of his guys and how well they played on that day. LOL!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want him to get another job to play against us...Am I scared he'll beat us? Not at all...However, I am afraid we'll end up with some guys hurt. One thing I NEVER liked about our teams was that thuggish rep, I REALLY hope we lose that FAST!!!...I think it's one big reason we get called for so many penalties, that bad rep...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton just signed a 5 year deal with the Saints this year. So I doubt he's going anywhere. Oh and he has a pretty good QB down there.

And we have a rookie QB who was the #1 overall pick that MANY coaches would love to work with...Your point???

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we have a rookie QB who was the #1 overall pick that MANY coaches would love to work with...Your point???

Are we even sure he is a QB?:pound:

I'm pretty sure QB's are expected to throw for more than 90 yards in a game.

Hekker has had almost that many passing yards in a game.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your kidding right?

Nope I'm not...If you truly believe otherwise, then you don't know your ass from your elbow...Oh that's right, we've already established that you don't...Moving on...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we even sure he is a QB?:pound:

I'm pretty sure QB's are expected to throw for more than 90 yards in a game.

Hekker has had almost that many passing yards in a game.

A 22 year old kid with some of the worst possible people to coach him and you're expecting something more? An o-line that can't run or pass block to save their lives, an OC who is completely clueless and we have no WR's or TE's to throw to who actually catch the ball...Tell me, how was he supposed to succeed this season?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 22 year old kid with some of the worst possible people to coach him and you're expecting something more? An o-line that can't run or pass block to save their lives, an OC who is completely clueless and we have no WR's or TE's to throw to who actually catch the ball...Tell me, how was he supposed to succeed this season?

New Rams WR coach Lester Hayes!

97408213.jpg

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That excuse is a broken record with this team.

Can't keep using that excuse for every Rams QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they hire Lester Hayes to be a WRs coach when he played his entire career at CB? This is more of the same systemic BS of taking people out of their natural positions and expecting them to adapt and hiring coaches who are not coaching their natural positions. Yea, I get the whole coaching fraternity thing, but the championship teams seldom do this.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most surprising team not in the bottom five
The Rams can't make big holes for Gurley, but they don't finish at the bottom of our run-blocking metrics, because they don't let Gurley get tackled in the backfield as much as some other running backs. Only 20.8 percent of Los Angeles runs are stopped for a loss or no gain, which is 21st in the league. The pass protection also hasn't been as poor as you would think, with the Rams ranking 18th in pressure rate allowed and 25th in adjusted sack rate.

the Rams OL is not as bad as other teams in the league as these stats show, but yet everyone wants to blame the OL for their QB throwing for only 90 yards against the 9ers who have one of the worst defenses in the league?:L

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most surprising team not in the bottom five
The Rams can't make big holes for Gurley, but they don't finish at the bottom of our run-blocking metrics, because they don't let Gurley get tackled in the backfield as much as some other running backs. Only 20.8 percent of Los Angeles runs are stopped for a loss or no gain, which is 21st in the league. The pass protection also hasn't been as poor as you would think, with the Rams ranking 18th in pressure rate allowed and 25th in adjusted sack rate.

the Rams OL is not as bad as other teams in the league as these stats show, but yet everyone wants to blame the OL for their QB throwing for only 90 yards against the 9ers who have one of the worst defenses in the league?:L

You can thank Gurley for finding a way to get 1 to 3 yards instead of getting tackled behind the line...That's not a success for the line, that's pure talent on the part of Gurley. He finds ways to make yards when there are none, the mark of a special talent...

As for pass blocking, 18th and 25th are supposed to be good? What about the dropped passes that hit our receivers right in their hands or chest? What about when Robinson ole's Chris Long getting our QB smashed? Or Jamon Brown ole's Buckner and allows our rookie QB to get smashed?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah its funny the excuses you can make for Goff. He looks completely lost most of the time. I think its safe to say he won't win ROY.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would they hire Lester Hayes to be a WRs coach when he played his entire career at CB? This is more of the same systemic BS of taking people out of their natural positions and expecting them to adapt and hiring coaches who are not coaching their natural positions. Yea, I get the whole coaching fraternity thing, but the championship teams seldom do this.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic Retro, referencing Lesters love of stickem? Thus maybe our WR's wouldnt drop so any passes if they followed Lesters lead and used the now banned substance?