• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher bans Eric Dickerson from the sidelines

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Dickerson. How do we get Phisher banned from the sidelines?
The Rams should be begging ED to coach Just Turd Gurley.
They need Orlando Pace to school the whole blamed O-Line.
They need Kurt Warner working with Goff instead of Stinky Weinke.
They need Isaac Bruce to train everyone of our pass catchers.
They need the ghosts of Deacon and Merlin to scare hell out of that underperforming D-Line (< 20 sacks by those slack asses in eleven games).
They need Hacksaw Reynolds to show Tree and co. how to flatten rushers and pass catchers.
They need guys like Rod Perry, Nolan Cromwell and Aeneas Williams to instruct Tru, Joyner, TJ and Mo on how actually play in the secondary.
They need Dick Vermeil to put a boot to Phisher’s ass.

Posted by Ramnchop on Nov 28, 2016 | 4:15 PM

One of the better comments from the story....hope it's okay to post it here...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!! How the HELL do you ban Dickerson??? Hey Fisher!!! Way to blame others for your own shortcomings jackass!!!

So done with Fisher already....

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chuck-norris-approved-o.gif

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he's not banned. Dickerson has always been a bit of a drama queen.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he's not banned. Dickerson has always been a bit of a drama queen.

Now it looks like Fisher is back tracking. I don't know who to believe but this is embarrassing.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickerson has been very critical of the Rams this year on social media. Do you see other players doing that? I'm behind the Rams on this. Dickerson is just starting unnecessary drama and it distracts the team. It's LA though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should be begging ED to coach Just Turd Gurley.
They need Orlando Pace to school the whole blamed O-Line.
They need Kurt Warner working with Goff instead of Stinky Weinke.
They need Isaac Bruce to train everyone of our pass catchers.
They need the ghosts of Deacon and Merlin to scare hell out of that underperforming D-Line (< 20 sacks by those slack asses in eleven games).
They need Hacksaw Reynolds to show Tree and co. how to flatten rushers and pass catchers.
They need guys like Rod Perry, Nolan Cromwell and Aeneas Williams to instruct Tru, Joyner, TJ and Mo on how actually play in the secondary.
They need Dick Vermeil to put a boot to Phisher’s ass.

Posted by Ramnchop on Nov 28, 2016 | 4:15 PM

One of the better comments from the story....hope it's okay to post it here...
I'd add Jackie Slater along with Pace to help with the line.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Warner brought in to counsel Goff. No one was better at beating the rush than Kurt.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dickerson has been very critical of the Rams this year on social media. Do you see other players doing that? I'm behind the Rams on this. Dickerson is just starting unnecessary drama and it distracts the team. It's LA though.

Come on man! :L He is just tired of watching his team lose!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are either helping or hurting.

If you are a popular figure and you are hammering your old team for losing ...do you think that adding another brick to the load they are already carrying will make them play better?

As of right now ..Eric Dickerson is about Eric Dickerson

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have to go with cougar on this one, why the heck are older players on the sidelines anyway? they aren't playing and an coaching they would give could be done in private or on the practice field. If you dont understand it by game day, your toast anyway.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man! :L He is just tired of watching his team lose!

Tired of watching his team lose? Why wasn't he making a scene the last 15 years in St. Louis. He just wants to be in the spotlight. For him to take this public and make it a distraction for the team shows that he doesn't really give a crap about the team.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are just learning, Eric is a former LA RAM player! He is happy that his RAMs are back in LA! He now gets to watch them first hand (probably weekly) in his own back yard! I guess it makes sense that St Lou fans just wont understand where he is coming from.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are just learning, Eric is a former LA RAM player! He is happy that his RAMs are back in LA! He now gets to watch them first hand (probably weekly) in his own back yard! I guess it makes sense that St Lou fans just wont understand where he is coming from.

Former player and a Hall of Famer. and that's exactly why he shouldn't be doing what he's doing. But if he wants to do that he shouldn't expect to walk on the sidelines with the players and coaches. That's just asking for a bad situation.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former player and a Hall of Famer. and that's exactly why he shouldn't be doing what he's doing. But if he wants to do that he shouldn't expect to walk on the sidelines with the players and coaches. That's just asking for a bad situation.

They say winning cures everything! This is something that you probably wouldn't know too much about!

Nobody knows what he said. But it sounds like Fisher is butt hurt over this. He should just accept the fact that his decision making has been poor and this is a direct result of it! If you cant take the heat, well then leave!

I really don't believe ED would say anything bad about our current RAM players. If he said anything I'll bet it was about the organization in general. OBTW... This is only the beginning! Its probably going to get worse! Just wait until the Patsies kick our asses! Fisher is lucky that the game is at Foxboro, just wait until we play another game in LA and we get blown out! Say like on Dec 11 vs Atlanta? Then he will feel the pain!

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3