• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Mike is a tough but fair coach and anything he does he does so while making sure the player fully understands why he's making that decision"
BTW, this one was about the time the old coach scratched the 37 year old who just scored his second of the playoffs (and could easily have 4) with his entire network of hometown friends and family in attendance to watch his first game wearing the jersey he loves lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked a good night to miss the entire game.

Surely Geoff has seen enough.....nah, Marc will get some defensive forwards and hire Guy Boucher and try to win 1-0 every game. Great product.

I hope Center Ice is included in ESPN+ because right now I wouldn't pay $30 for it.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surely Geoff has seen enough.....nah, Marc will get some defensive forwards and hire Guy Boucher and try to win 1-0 every game. Great product.

I hope Center Ice is included in ESPN+ because right now I wouldn't pay $30 for it.
I had to endure it, sadly.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was otherwise busy with something.

I should stop but I just fucking love doing it, you know? :wink:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most vanilla, passionless series I've watched in a while, maybe ever.

Is it because the Habs suck and the Leafs don't really have to try?

Is it because there are no fans?

Who knows but this series, and the whole North Division playoffs for that matter, have been boring as an outsider. And that's coming from a fan who is happy when either of these teams loses.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most vanilla, passionless series I've watched in a while, maybe ever.

Is it because the Habs suck and the Leafs don't really have to try?

Is it because there are no fans?

Who knows but this series, and the whole North Division playoffs for that matter, have been boring as an outsider. And that's coming from a fan who is happy when either of these teams loses.

Perhaps with some ugly giant peanuts? :laugh3:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Leafs play four incredibly boring playoff series and then lift the Stanley Cup. I’ve had enough soul-crushing disappointment over the last 8 years from “exciting” playoff series to last me a lifetime from this team, I’ll just happily accept the wins.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Leafs play four incredibly boring playoff series and then lift the Stanley Cup. I’ve had enough soul-crushing disappointment over the last 8 years from “exciting” playoff series to last me a lifetime from this team, I’ll just happily accept the wins.
Now that I can enjoy the playoffs I really want to see a Canadian team win a Cup.