• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First an embarrassing loss, now Jackie Robinson Day

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this week get any worse... It is a crime against humanity that Phillies players have to wear the number of a Brooklyn scum. If you want to idolize a baseball player who led the Civil Rights Movement, look no further than John Kennedy. He's your hero, not Jackie Robinson

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the insight Forrest.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The face of a true American hero:
58-kennedy-john-f.jpg

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could this week get any worse... It is a crime against humanity that Phillies players have to wear the number of a Brooklyn scum. If you want to idolize a baseball player who led the Civil Rights Movement, look no further than John Kennedy. He's your hero, not Jackie Robinson

You're not clever and you're not funny. You have an attitude like a horse's ass. Are you a fifth grade dropout? Have you been eating too many beans lately? Just the normal questions normal people ask when a retard posts. Take that!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not clever and you're not funny. You have an attitude like a horse's ass. Are you a fifth grade dropout? Have you been eating too many beans lately? Just the normal questions normal people ask when a retard posts. Take that!

My post was neither clever nor humorous. Only an idiot would try to make my post appear that way in their head. It's a shame you have to go gay and abandon your team by joining in on the patronization of Robinson- a Dodger. The Phillies have black players too, if that's all you're interested in.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry. Chase Utley day is coming real soon.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was neither clever nor humorous. Only an idiot would try to make my post appear that way in their head. It's a shame you have to go gay and abandon your team by joining in on the patronization of Robinson- a Dodger. The Phillies have black players too, if that's all you're interested in.

Your post is there in plain English. Perhaps your nit-witted brain got confused about the calendar and historical events, and you want to affirm you freedom to act like a moron. Only an idiot would say that Kennedy who appeared in five games for the Phillies in 1957, is worthy of any historical honor. Only a fool would believe that fan love of Robinson is misplaced and that one must patronize only Phillies early black players. When you use derogatory terms like "scum" along side a baseball icon like Robinson, you freely admit that you are more than a little sick in the brains you're sitting on.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post is there in plain English. Perhaps your nit-witted brain got confused about the calendar and historical events, and you want to affirm you freedom to act like a moron. Only an idiot would say that Kennedy who appeared in five games for the Phillies in 1957, is worthy of any historical honor. Only a fool would believe that fan love of Robinson is misplaced and that one must patronize only Phillies early black players. When you use derogatory terms like "scum" along side a baseball icon like Robinson, you freely admit that you are more than a little sick in the brains you're sitting on.

I always worried that if the Phillies couldn't fulfill your 90 win quota you might jump ship looking for a team that can. I guess that time has come now, as you are fully and wholly a Dodgers fan

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure that's what they are doing? Jackie Robinson day was yesterday. I figured they were all wearing 42 for Darren Sharper

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are you sure that's what they are doing? Jackie Robinson day was yesterday. I figured they were all wearing 42 for Darren Sharper

Remember folks, in honor of No. 42, every visitor receives a r*pe kit and and a free 60 minute consultation with Lionel Hutz, attorney at law.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The post was made yesterday, but of course we still have to "venerate" a "hero."