• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Lavy thread!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the booze really showed on that one. i thought it was disrespectful and im an american obviously.

ya.. that could be.. it kinda shows a lack of intelligence too, most of the flyers are canadian....

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ya.. that could be.. it kinda shows a lack of intelligence too, most of the flyers are canadian....

not too mention the fact that any type of canadian hate is totally ridiculous. the people there, minus the french canadians in Montreal, are really nice ha.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not too mention the fact that any type of canadian hate is totally ridiculous. the people there, minus the french canadians in Montreal, are really nice ha.

heh i dont have much experience with them, but i may soon.. in light of the project being put on hold, my manager is talking to our office in vancouver to see if they need any of us haha

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
heh i dont have much experience with them, but i may soon.. in light of the project being put on hold, my manager is talking to our office in vancouver to see if they need any of us haha

haha well, if you ski/snowboard whistler is amazing and the nightlife is awesome so that should be a good thing. also if you participate in the "hobby" that superflyer is known for, it is a wonderful place.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Canadian on Canadian hate is ok.I,m in southern Ontario and think most Quebecers I,ve met are arrogant,pompous,ignorant pricks.:canada:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you guys gonna riot also to promote comraderie around the office?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take any offense to anything anymore except arrogant dick ass pen or rag fans. : ) Anyway we'll see how Lavy handles Bryz and if he gives him the chance to start again instead of playing games for a month then I'm cool with him. If not I'll start to wonder....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take any offense to anything anymore except arrogant dick ass pen or rag fans. : ) Anyway we'll see how Lavy handles Bryz and if he gives him the chance to start again instead of playing games for a month then I'm cool with him. If not I'll start to wonder....

If believe i saw a stat that over the last 4 years Bryz has had the most wins over that span so he must have some talent i think with a little more defensive play by us he could be better.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If believe i saw a stat that over the last 4 years Bryz has had the most wins over that span so he must have some talent i think with a little more defensive play by us he could be better.

the defense could play better, but you cant play good enough defense to account for a goalie that lets in a point shot when there's one person between him and the puck.. even if they do right the ship now by playing better defense, i worry about bryz in the playoffs.. if the traffic really gets to him that much, its no wonder he had a GAA north of 4 last playoffs

its just what i'm worried about, i dont really have a solution.. hopefully bryz can step up

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the defense could play better, but you cant play good enough defense to account for a goalie that lets in a point shot when there's one person between him and the puck.. even if they do right the ship now by playing better defense, i worry about bryz in the playoffs.. if the traffic really gets to him that much, its no wonder he had a GAA north of 4 last playoffs

its just what i'm worried about, i dont really have a solution.. hopefully bryz can step up

if the goalie coach can get michael leighton to use his size he must be able to work some magic with ilya.....right???

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the goalie coach can get michael leighton to use his size he must be able to work some magic with ilya.....right???

let's hope so..

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fellas my bad on the American stuff, I was just pissy about the loss and I've really been hating Lavy lately, :o

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im sorry you guys had to see this picture...I think its Tox...lol...
user1680_1163474650.jpg

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vancouver is gorgeous. Head on over to Victoria Island. I have family up in Canuck country. For that matter, I have plenty of Canadian family scattered across all parts of Canada. For the most part, the people are great, even in Montreal. If you at least attempt to speak French, the people will like you, especially the ladies. My favorite places to visit in Canada comes down to either Vancouver or Halifax, NS. I'm a huge skier so I kind of lean towards Vancouver because of Whistler Mt. Skied there plenty of times while stationed in Washington State.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been to canada for a hockey tournament stayed with a family...its was funny he kept telling how much better there country was in comparison to ours...lol...like a little brother syndrome...of course i have to say just one experience like that...the first was great and well recieved...guess you could say the same any where...