• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final month of this garbage season starts poetically in the land of trashcans.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His contract also includes a limited no-trade clause that would limit Texas from trading him to only 20 teams. In other words he's got a 10-team no-trade clause
He has more than what his contract gave him. He has 10 and 5 rights that allows him to refuse any trade. The time to trade him was a couple of years ago before that kicked in. That was the biggest mistake regarding him, other than signing him to begin with.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than anyone going forward, I have concern about Gallo. Not much mention about his offense but he stinks right now and reminds me of the way Oder when he started his decline. On defense he is a 1st class RF with a cannon. He needs to come back 2021 on fire or he will need to find another job.

My biggest concern is that he'll magically "figure it out" with a new team. But with the Rangers, I don't have a lot of hope he's much more than the occasional moonshot.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest concern is that he'll magically "figure it out" with a new team. But with the Rangers, I don't have a lot of hope he's much more than the occasional moonshot.
Pretty much my feelings too. Hopefully he could land in the NL with the Mets.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought of Oder playing 1st will paralyze @Nightcrawler
I think he would be thrilled that he is on the bench no matter where they play him occasionally, as long as he isn't starting. He would probably be happy to see him at the end of the bullpen bench.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would be thrilled that he is on the bench no matter where they play him occasionally, as long as he isn't starting. He would probably be happy to see him at the end of the bullpen bench.
I know I would be thrilled with him sitting at the end of the bench all next season