• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FINAL FOUR 2017

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I don't follow more than one team that had limited success in CBB means I don't follow college basketball? GTFO with that retarded premise.

My point still stands, if you are an 80% FT shooter playing at the highest level in college you shouldn't be missing both foul shots when you are up by one with a chance to force thee other team into shooting a 3 with 4 seconds left to tie.

But then again, you did try to argue Jim Harbaugh isn't a good coach so your track record on sports is hilarity anyway.

I never said Harbaugh isn't a good HC. I said he doesn't have a complete CFB coaching resume. There's a difference. What will you make up next?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1G will never add WVU simply because of academics and lack of a huge tv market the B1G doesn't already have access to. Thinking that WVU would ever qualify for the B1G at this stage is laughable.

I didn't say add WV now. I said when the conference expanded I would have liked to see them added. Damn you sure like making shit up. Just like when you said I said Harbaugh isn't a good HC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Harbaugh isn't a good HC. I said he doesn't have a complete CFB coaching resume. There's a difference. What will you make up next?

Then my apologies for that. Of course e doesn't have a complete resume, but he has inherited some shit teams and turned them around quickly.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll root for WV. Still a bit disappointed that the BigTen didn't add them instead of Maryland or Rutgers though.

I didn't say add WV now. I said when the conference expanded I would have liked to see them added. Damn you sure like making shit up. Just like when you said I said Harbaugh isn't a good HC.

There is what you said dumbass. Are you under the impression WVU's academics and market changed for the worst? Your last comment makes absolutely no sense. Adding WVU now or then would still not happen because of the academic side (WVU's fault) and size of market (not WVU's fault). Thinking they would add them then or now is absolute hilarity.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is what you said dumbass. Are you under the impression WVU's academics and market changed for the worst? Your last comment makes absolutely no sense. Adding WVU now or then would still not happen because of the academic side (WVU's fault) and size of market (not WVU's fault). Thinking they would add them then or now is absolute hilarity.

Look dipshit the reason I said I would have liked WV to join the BigTen has nothing to do w/ academics. I was just looking @ it from a football standpoint. Their style of football would fit right in w/ the conference.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look dipshit the reason I said I would have liked WV to join the BigTen has nothing to do w/ academics. I was just looking @ it from a football standpoint. Their style of football would fit right in w/ the conference.

Unfortunately the powers to be don't see it that way. I would love nothing more then to be in the B1G. I live in the middle of penn state country now and their fans can be absolutely unbearable when they are winning. (Like this year)

But unfortunately all the astronomical money to be made is mainly in academics, hence why WVU will prolly never be invited to the B1G. An I do agree the style of play WVU plays does resemble the B1G a bit. But the B1G has some teams that play defense so I fear what our team might do against them.