• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: FIESTA BOWL #20 Boise St. vs #10 Arizona

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after both of my teams shitty seasons, it's still eating me up that my teams went 1-1 against you 10 years ago. :gaah:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise beat us fair and square.they are a very good team.

See what I mean? Not a single AZ fan here in Phoenix was rude to us. Unlike in SEC country...

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats BSU, You controlled the tempo and scoreboard.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great game, my heart rate is still not back to normal. Zona played with a lot of heart, to be down 21 and come back to make it a game, my hat's off to you. For the most part all of you have been very classy, and positive to chat with leading up to this game. With a little coaching your QB could be very dangerous to who ever you play.
Congrats to our coaches and players, they play a hard fought game against a very good team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and have to admit that I was impressed by the Boise st following. It was almost 50/50 in there and they were loud. Anyways, I think we lost the game on Boise states first 3 drives. They carved the middle and establish control immediately. You can't go down by 21 and expect to win consistently. I hope our young QB puts in a lot of work in the off season cuz we're gonna need him to make better passes next year. Congrats to the Broncos, you kicked our ass in the first half to win the game.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got off the phone with my daughter who was at the game. Listening to her and interacting with many Arizona fans here and elsewhere, you guys are outstanding. Thank you for being gracious and classy.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game all around! The 2nd half was crazy. I'm going to miss are three safety's, especially Boundurant. That guy was a playmaker his whole career, always causing a turnover when it mattered the most. This defense was crazy all season. One half it would get dominated than the next half it would dominate and wouldn't allow anything. I expect are offense to improve in both the passing and the running game with the experience. Are defense might take a step back losing Boundurant and Tevis.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game all around! The 2nd half was crazy. I'm going to miss are three safety's, especially Boundurant. That guy was a playmaker his whole career, always causing a turnover when it mattered the most. This defense was crazy all season. One half it would get dominated than the next half it would dominate and wouldn't allow anything. I expect are offense to improve in both the passing and the running game with the experience. Are defense might take a step back losing Boundurant and Tevis.

Tevis is a stud, his brother played for us in the past, not sure why we did not offer him (little brother) a scolly.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and have to admit that I was impressed by the Boise st following. It was almost 50/50 in there and they were loud. Anyways, I think we lost the game on Boise states first 3 drives. They carved the middle and establish control immediately. You can't go down by 21 and expect to win consistently. I hope our young QB puts in a lot of work in the off season cuz we're gonna need him to make better passes next year. Congrats to the Broncos, you kicked our ass in the first half to win the game.

Yea!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you going to get banned?

You guys banned me on the UOFA board. This is a free board. I can post anytime I desire just not your stupid board anymore thanks to Misko.