• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Few observations from last night's game 10/31 (Suns)

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I thought it was evident that while we have a myriad of scorers out on the court, we don't have one guy that can just go out and get us a bucket. That was Monta's strength and in tight games, who are we going to rely on to have the ball in their hands at the end of games?

2) Curry looked very uncomfortable trying to get his own shot while trying to facilitate at the same time. I can see a lot of Jack/Curry lineups in the future in order to allow Curry to play off the ball and get going on offense.

3) Barnes is starter in title only at this point. He's still green at this point but I can see his role growing around the all-star break. I expect Jefferson to be phased out at some point with all of our Wing options.

4) Lee is still a flat out awful defender. Landry on the other hand impressed me with his effort. I was on record saying he was a below average defender, but if he keeps up the effort, I will gladly eat those words.

5) Jackson opted to go with Draymond Green last night over Biedrins. Biedrins will play in less than 5 games this year. That's even if we have bigs that get injured. They should make him the team's waterboy to at least get some sort of production out of him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 1), I can see Barnes or Thompson becoming that in the future.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 1), I can see Barnes or Thompson becoming that in the future.

I definitely see that in the future for Barnes, but I don't think he'll be able to fill that role this year. Klay has made strides but he won't ever be that guy until he shows a willingness to take it to the bucket. Most of his shot came from the outside last night and the few opportunities he had near the basket, he blew. Klay has a decent handle but he'll need to improve on that as well. Barnes I think has the type of game that could develop into a guy who can put the ball on the floor and has the athleticism to make things happen with the ball in his hands.