• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fecals (eagles ) pregame

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant Paulsen on IG today. Tell us how you really feel Grant.
Screenshot_20221110-185548_Instagram.jpg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is a huge issue for this staff

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Samurai Night Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting reading in this article about 3rd and longs

Why are the Commanders always facing third and long?

some analytics about the QB sacks:

Since sacks were the second major cause of offensive drives going backward instead of forward, I returned to where this all started and asked which quarterback’s negative plays were having the biggest impact. The main findings were:

• Looking across all down and yardage situations, Heinicke tends to take more of his sacks on early downs, where they are potentially less costly. Wentz takes more of his sacks on later downs where they are more likely to kill drives.
  • When the team finds itself in third and very long yardage situations, Heinicke is nearly four times more likely than Wentz to save the drive by converting a first down or scoring.
Overall, these results reinforce the findings of the previous article that Carson Wentz is much more likely to kill offensive drives with negative plays than is his backup. He is not alone in this regard, however, as both quarterbacks get plenty of help in moving the offense backward from other players, most notably the offensive line.

Not that surprising that the numbers confirm Heinicke is able to recover or overcome sacks on early downs while Wentz takes sacks later and is not able to recover.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some analytics about the QB sacks:

Since sacks were the second major cause of offensive drives going backward instead of forward, I returned to where this all started and asked which quarterback’s negative plays were having the biggest impact. The main findings were:

• Looking across all down and yardage situations, Heinicke tends to take more of his sacks on early downs, where they are potentially less costly. Wentz takes more of his sacks on later downs where they are more likely to kill drives.
  • When the team finds itself in third and very long yardage situations, Heinicke is nearly four times more likely than Wentz to save the drive by converting a first down or scoring.
Overall, these results reinforce the findings of the previous article that Carson Wentz is much more likely to kill offensive drives with negative plays than is his backup. He is not alone in this regard, however, as both quarterbacks get plenty of help in moving the offense backward from other players, most notably the offensive line.

Not that surprising that the numbers confirm Heinicke is able to recover or overcome sacks on early downs while Wentz takes sacks later and is not able to recover.
brilliant post buddy

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully no one will hold me to the reason for the inevitable quarterback controversy. I had bought into the Wentz hype, based on his play in training camp and thought that the national media would drum up a controversy at the slightest sign of weakness. Little did I suspect that Wentz would turn out to be worse than Taylor Heinicke once the season got underway, and that his play with the Commanders would be significantly worse than his previous season with the Colts.

At this point in the Wentz experiment, Commanders fans are divided into roughly three camps. There are the true believers of the Heinicke Hive, who believe that Taylor Heinicke has played well enough to be appointed as the team’s starting quarterback.

The realists recognize that neither Heinicke nor Wentz, at this point in his career, is good enough to start for an NFL team. The majority in this camp feel that Heinicke is the better of the two bad options for the remainder of the season. However, opinion is split on whether and when Sam Howell should be given a chance in the second half of the season.

They are currently 4-5. To get this right, they need to finish the season with three wins and five losses. Let’s see how the remaining schedule looks:

Philadelphia (8-0) - L

Houston (1-6-1) - W

Atlanta (4-5) - W

Giants (6-2) - L

Giants (6-2) - L

49ers (4-4) - L

Browns (3-5) - W

Dallas (6-2) - L

From where we are now, I’d say 7-10 is the most likely outcome. Although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they went 6-11. Achieving 8 wins would require a pretty mayor upset somewhere along the way. The most likely candidate, based on record, would seem to be San Francisco, but they are a better team than their record shows. Cleveland is also far from a sure thing, which is why they could easily lose 6.

If Wentz comes back, 5-12 isn’t out of the question. They have to beat Houston, but that’s about it for the sure things.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not good news for dean

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t expect a win vs the eagles no matter who the qb is. Wince got blown out the 1st game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3