• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fast Break League

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,381.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to start a nba fast break league for the upcoming year and am just seeing if there’s enough interest to start one. This is going to be similar to the one @Nosferatu is currently running for the mlb season. What you do is pick a player each night.After each night I will add up the points rebounds and assists . At the end of each week says we have 10 players in it. There will not be a maximum of times you are allowed to play. So being active is key. Also only allowed to pick a player once per week.so you can’t pick James every night of the week
1st place will get 10
2nd 9
3rd 8
4th 7 and so on

@TurnUpTheHeat @Mecca @bksballer89@wildturkey @logic @raptorlife4 @Vitamike@Taddy Mason @gordontrue @trojanfan12@handicappers @Chrisper4Prez @LogicMan@CitySushi @Bolts @tducey @SteelersPride @DJ@Shaqdaddy11 @yoga≈surfing@GhostRiderRushville @Used 2 B Hu@molsaniceman @rmilia1 @tabascojet@Nosferatu @puckhead @dash @mattola @esls79@BGDave @Bloody Brian Burke @forty_three@DragonfromTO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to start a nba fast break league for the upcoming year and am just seeing if there’s enough interest to start one. This is going to be similar to the one @Nosferatu is currently running for the mlb season. What you do is pick a player each night.After each night I will add up the points rebounds and assists . At the end of each week says we have 10 players in it. There will not be a maximum of times you are allowed to play. So being active is key. Also only allowed to pick a player once per week.so you can’t pick James every night of the week
1st place will get 10
2nd 9
3rd 8
4th 7 and so on

@TurnUpTheHeat @Mecca @bksballer89@wildturkey @logic @raptorlife4 @Vitamike@Taddy Mason @gordontrue @trojanfan12@handicappers @Chrisper4Prez @LogicMan@CitySushi @Bolts @tducey @SteelersPride @DJ@Shaqdaddy11 @yoga≈surfing@GhostRiderRushville @Used 2 B Hu@molsaniceman @rmilia1 @tabascojet@Nosferatu @puckhead @dash @mattola @esls79@BGDave @Bloody Brian Burke @forty_three@DragonfromTO

I would try

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st place will get 10
2nd 9
3rd 8
4th 7 and so on

I'm in...