• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Farewell Nick Alliotti

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bye Nick. Thanks for all the years of coaching you dedicated to the University of Oregon. It was great to see that YOUR players played hard and wanted it more for YOU last night in the Alamo Bowl. 16 years as head coach of Texas? Laughable compared to the years you put into the Oregon program. It showed last night. Players love Coach Alliotti and the University of Oregon proved it last night.

SKOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, I thought you were glad to see Aliotti leave as you stated he "held back the Ducks"

Which is nauseating.

Now this? Man, as a fan winning with class is a better look. Especially after defeating a legend that took time to mentor our head coach and then bash on the guy to prop Aliotti after your prior statement? Embarrassing

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUCKS D COOR couldn't stop the run game in the end and his secondary was crappy just like ASUs secondary!

1 more year in the PAC and NA would have been exposed!

Great coach!...:yahoo: :suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of all the Mack Brown dick sucking. His players didn't show up for him last night. 7 points? LOL. Texas? LOL

Media hasn't said jack shit about Oregon, its all about Mack's last game. Mack was a mediocre coach everyone.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of all the Mack Brown dick sucking. His players didn't show up for him last night. 7 points? LOL. Texas? LOL

Media hasn't said jack shit about Oregon, its all about Mack's last game. Mack was a mediocre coach everyone.

You're retarded.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So is it Mack cant coach up his team for the last bowl game or Aliotti's defense playing inspired enough to hold Texas to 7?

Cant have it both ways.

You have bashed Aliotti, now praise him. Just confused.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it Mack cant coach up his team for the last bowl game or Aliotti's defense playing inspired enough to hold Texas to 7?

Cant have it both ways.

You have bashed Aliotti, now praise him. Just confused.

Look. Glad to see Nick go, its time for new blood in that DC position. We got loaded athletes on D and we need a new coach to get them going and continue to get good D players.

Im tired of all the Mack praise and Oregon getting no talk at all for their thumping of Texas last night, it's all about Mack Browns last game.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh so this is what its about....

Maybe for the first time in 6 years the Ducks can be under the radar and not a preseason media darling.

Might work to our teams benefit. Look at the bright side.

Do you really need the medias justification to be proud of the season Oregon had and the win last night? I sure as hell dont.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the chin up talk bro,.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look. Glad to see Nick go, its time for new blood in that DC position. We got loaded athletes on D and we need a new coach to get them going and continue to get good D players.

Im tired of all the Mack praise and Oregon getting no talk at all for their thumping of Texas last night, it's all about Mack Browns last game.

Just as it should be. It SHO' is!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. I agree. It can work just fine for both coach Aliotti and Oregon getting in new blood at the def coord position.
But for folks that grew up with Aliotti in the Oregon program for such a long time he has become and always will be Oregon Duck family. Period.

2. Maybe if Oregon had beat Zona and played in the Rose we would be getting deserved media attention. A win over that Texas team doesnt exactly set the CFB world on fire you know. Take it in heart as a fan and be proud.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good bye Nick. Thanks for all the years of coaching you dedicated to the University of Oregon. It was great to see that YOUR players played hard and wanted it more for YOU last night in the Alamo Bowl. 16 years as head coach of Texas? Laughable compared to the years you put into the Oregon program. It showed last night. Players love Coach Alliotti and the University of Oregon proved it last night.

SKOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be getting ready for your trip to the Orange Bowl? Or were you able to refund the tickets?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aliotti_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a local buckeye fan buy them.

That's good. I was starting to think you were just talking out of your ass again. Who knew you could sell airline tickets? :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good. I was starting to think you were just talking out of your ass again. Who knew you could sell airline tickets? :noidea:

Wait, doesnt the name on the ticket have to match your ID?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will miss Aliotti. I love his fire and his demeanor with his players. Will be interesting to see who we pick up for DC. Would have like Wilcox but I feel like there are 2 big reasons why he would not coach at Oregon.

1. Money. UW paid him about 800k and Aliotti made just over 400k. It will not be likely that we pay more than 400k for our next DC.

2. Ambition. Wilcox is taking a GREAT job at USC. He will likely pad his resume with great stats over the next few years and get himself a top tier Head Coach job in 3-5 years. Not sure he would do that at Oregon. We all know the time of possession disparity makes it very hard to have a great Defense at Oregon. The best you can do is have an opportunistic Defense and create a lot of turnovers. While Aliotti had some great years, and Oregon actually has had some good defenses, I don't feel like the DC job is a super desirable one.