• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantrax Fantasy League Thread

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what team Future Daze or I Got the Ansah's took over for from last year. Once I get that info, their rosters will be imported.

Future Daze is a guy Chief602 ( still rebuilding) and myself played softball with. Diehard Detroit everything fan to a fault. He would fit in as a straight shooter on SportsHoopla. Can not get him to pull the trigger here.

I got the Ansah's is Kreton.

All others you posted were correct

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, everyone should now have their imported rosters. Anyone that didn't properly select their keepers needs to cut their roster to 35 total players.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which page do we set our keepers? The add/drop page?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which page do we set our keepers? The add/drop page?

You can't technically "set" your keepers you simply have to drop all of the players you don't want, making sure you keep 35 players.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't technically "set" your keepers you simply have to drop all of the players you don't want, making sure you keep 35 players.

Sorry, but you are unable to perform that operation. Transaction cannot be applied because the season is over or will be over for Johnathan Franklin before the claim can be processed.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but you are unable to perform that operation. Transaction cannot be applied because the season is over or will be over for Johnathan Franklin before the claim can be processed.

Not sure why you can not drop him? It was going to me drop a guy.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just imported Aaitui Isaako to my team and then dropped him. I had no issues with process.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just imported Aaitui Isaako to my team and then dropped him. I had no issues with process.

I'm not trying to add anyone, just drop the guy outright on the Add/Drop screen. Would it be okay to give you or Micro my list of players I want to drop and do it from the commissioner access?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to add anyone, just drop the guy outright on the Add/Drop screen. Would it be okay to give you or Micro my list of players I want to drop and do it from the commissioner access?

PM me your drops

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PM me your drops

Thunder I had already cut down to 35 and added a guy just to cut him again.

I see Franklin is still on team. Did you go through drop/add tab?

It worked for me on roster page there is a icon on right of screen that says drop. click that with Franklin and see if it brings yoou to next page and he is highlighted yellow. Then hit submit transaction...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thunder I had already cut down to 35 and added a guy just to cut him again.

I see Franklin is still on team. Did you go through drop/add tab?

It worked for me on roster page there is a icon on right of screen that says drop. click that with Franklin and see if it brings yoou to next page and he is highlighted yellow. Then hit submit transaction...

Thunder I did it agian now under both areas. Under roster tab and I just went and imported that same player to my team and clicked on add/drop under transaction tab and I was a able to cut him.

Not sure why you are only guy having trouble?

Might need to just PM Micro like he said with a list.

Have you tried to cut a different player other than Franklin?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I took over your team and dropped Franklin.

Just PM myself or Micro and we will get it done.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took over your team and dropped Franklin.

Just PM myself or Micro and we will get it done.

Weird, just went to my team and it says Franklin is still there.

Anyways,
Franklin, Vincent Brown, Quinton Patton, Leonard Hankerson, Sean Weatherspoon, Vincent Rey and Kai Forbath can all be dropped so you lucky guys can have a crack at having them on your team.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird, just went to my team and it says Franklin is still there.

Anyways,
Franklin, Vincent Brown, Quinton Patton, Leonard Hankerson, Sean Weatherspoon, Vincent Rey and Kai Forbath can all be dropped so you lucky guys can have a crack at having them on your team.

You might need to refresh browser or maybe not use a shortcut icon or something.

Franklin was gone when I went to your roster. Now these others are cut and you are down to 35.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anyone interested in doing a 20$ re draft on espn in need of some players some guys have left me out to dry so trying to fill in those spots??

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i probably missed it, but when are we drafting?