• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Question

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've got Romo as my starter, so I'm fine there. Kap is just a high upside backup for me. I'm looking to upgrade at some point, QB is the "weakness" on my team right now, though Romo has been fairly consistent and has a very favorable schedule as bad as every D in his division is looking this year. One of the guys is holding Brees, Ryan, and Luck in a one-QB league, so I may make him an offer for Brees or Ryan at some point. He's pretty thin at WR and RB.

Didn't know you had Romo as your starter. This must me a 6 managers league. Anyway, I know you're glad that you didn't trade away Romo this past weekend.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler for Matt Ryan? I have two qbs with a week 8 bye and need to make a trade.. I have Cutler and Rivers.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an offer for Jimmy Graham for Arian Foster Randall Cobb & Jermaine Greshem. Face value I like the trade what do you guys think? My backs are Lamar Miller and Doug Martin

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Got an offer for Jimmy Graham for Arian Foster Randall Cobb & Jermaine Greshem. Face value I like the trade what do you guys think? My backs are Lamar Miller and Doug Martin

That's a good haul for Graham...Foster definitely helps your RB's - who are your other WRs and how many do you start?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good haul for Graham...Foster definitely helps your RB's - who are your other WRs and how many do you start?

WRs Josh Gordan TY Hilton Danny Amendola Vincent Jackson RB Steven Jackson Lamar Miller Doug Martin 2 WR & RB plus flex

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler for Matt Ryan? I have two qbs with a week 8 bye and need to make a trade.. I have Cutler and Rivers.

I wouldn't trade for Matt Ryan. Looks like J. Jones might be out for year and I read Roddy White could be out sometime too. Could get tough for Ryan.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This will have an affect against me in one of my ESPN leagues. Luckily I still have my 9ers Defense that has yet to play for the week. C'mon Ahmad and Aldon...let's get some defensive TDs.

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

The NFL has deducted 11 yards from Dez Bryant's Week 12 receiving total.

Bryant made a reception in the fourth quarter, fumbled the ball backwards, and is now "credited" with an 11-yard loss. The Cowboys recovered the fumble, but this is a situation that could change the outcome of some Week 12 fantasy head-to-head games. Dez finishes with nine grabs for 91 yards instead of 102. Tony Romo's passing yardage total has also dropped from 250 to 234 because all in all the Cowboys lost 16 yards on the play. Related: Tony Romo
Source: ESPN Dallas

Nov 25 - 4:37 PM

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luckily I still have my 9ers Defense that has yet to play for the week. C'mon Ahmad and Aldon...let's get some defensive TDs.

I need a big night from our D! I'm up two points with basically my playoff spot on the line. The other guy has Garcon going tonight and I have the 9ers D. Probably a long shot but never know!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Didn't know you had Romo as your starter. This must me a 6 managers league. Anyway, I know you're glad that you didn't trade away Romo this past weekend.

For the record, it's a 12-team league. I realize you posted this over a month ago....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This will have an affect against me in one of my ESPN leagues. Luckily I still have my 9ers Defense that has yet to play for the week. C'mon Ahmad and Aldon...let's get some defensive TDs.

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys

The NFL has deducted 11 yards from Dez Bryant's Week 12 receiving total.

Bryant made a reception in the fourth quarter, fumbled the ball backwards, and is now "credited" with an 11-yard loss. The Cowboys recovered the fumble, but this is a situation that could change the outcome of some Week 12 fantasy head-to-head games. Dez finishes with nine grabs for 91 yards instead of 102. Tony Romo's passing yardage total has also dropped from 250 to 234 because all in all the Cowboys lost 16 yards on the play. Related: Tony Romo
Source: ESPN Dallas

Nov 25 - 4:37 PM

Those bastards! Fortunately, every team that plays me seems cursed this year. I officially clinched first place this week, after unofficially doing it last week (two game and 100 point lead over second with two games remaining). There are teams in my league that have had opponents score 300+ more points than they have scored against me. Though to be fair, I have the second-most points in our league, so it's not JUST getting lucky. Just need it to continue into the playoffs....