• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Question

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I never usually play Fantasy so I've got a question for the fantasy geeks out there on a flex guy

I've got Bernard Pierce in there now (Reggie Bush, AP are my RBs) but I've got Mark Ingram also.

I have a good feeling Pierce is the better option but I'm wondering if I should go Ingram since he might wind up with a lot more touches and scoring opportunities?

Who are your WR options?

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check my team out.. Rules: 2 starting QB and 2 starting kicker, Passing Td=6 points.. rest of the rules standard. 10 person league QB, QB, RB, RB WR, WR, Flex, K, K, Def... bold are my starters.

QB: Eli Manning, Jay Cutler, Philip Rivers
RB: Doug Martin, Marshawn Lynch, David Wilson, Ahmad Bradshaw
WR: Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Danny Amendola, Josh Gordon, Kenbrell Thompkins
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jared Cook
PK: Phil Dawson, Rob Bironas
TD: Pittsburgh Steelers

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team in a 12 person league. $500 buy in. Winner take all

QB. Luck Tannehill
RB Richardson Gore Lacy Miller
WR V Jackson Fitzgerald Amendola Jennings Boldin
TE Daniels Fleener
D/ST. Rams Buccaneers
K. Dawson

I think I have a good chance

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall Wright

Those are some pretty weak flex options to be honest. I'd go with Ingram, but I'd be really looking at the waiver wire to see if you can pick up someone better when an injury happens.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't know where to put this, but this is hilarious. Especially for me because he's talking to me directly with regard to my GM skills - the ultra competitive Shark's FF League:

Chris Johnson - RB - Titans

Chris Johnson lashed out at fantasy owners via his Twitter page Monday.

Johnson rushed for 21 yards on 15 carries against the Jets in Week 3. So far this season, he's fantasy's No. 26 running back. "Public service announcement: I can care less about fantasy football. Key word fantasy. As long as we win I'm happy. I rush for 200 n lose y'all happy," wrote Johnson. He continued: "U r the head coach n the owner of ur fantasy team so u should be mad at urself I didn't ask any of u to draft me so if I'm so sorry y start me." Johnson no longer runs pass routes and doesn't play at the goal-line, so his upside is limited. The good news for owners is that the Titans have a really soft schedule (including at Jacksonville Week 16) in the second half of the season.
Source: Chris Johnson on Twitter

Oct 1 - 12:39 PM

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Who let you get AP and McCoy? Are you in a 6 team league?

late reply i know...

i'm in a 10 team league with my cousin's and mostly family. Since everyone in the family is a Niners fan so some of them made homer picks a little early.

But i'm 2-2. Vincent Jackson has been killing me. I was up by 39 but brees' 40 point game cost me last night.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late reply i know...

i'm in a 10 team league with my cousin's and mostly family. Since everyone in the family is a Niners fan so some of them made homer picks a little early.

But i'm 2-2. Vincent Jackson has been killing me. I was up by 39 but brees' 40 point game cost me last night.

I had Vincent Jackson last year when things were going better with their offense. VJ even then was feast or famine. He ould have 40 points one week and then 8 points the next couple of weeks. I can only imagine what he is doing this year. One of our guys took Martin high in draft this year and I dont think.he is doing all that great either

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson to fantasy owners: I didn?t ask you to draft me | ProFootballTalk

“Public service announcement: I can care less about fantasy football. Key word fantasy. As long as we win I’m happy. I rush for 200 n lose y’all happy,” Johnson wrote. “U r the head coach n the owner of ur fantasy team so u should be mad at urself I didn’t ask any of u to draft me so if I’m so sorry y start me.”

:laugh3:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Johnson to fantasy owners: I didn?t ask you to draft me | ProFootballTalk

“Public service announcement: I can care less about fantasy football. Key word fantasy. As long as we win I’m happy. I rush for 200 n lose y’all happy,” Johnson wrote. “U r the head coach n the owner of ur fantasy team so u should be mad at urself I didn’t ask any of u to draft me so if I’m so sorry y start me.”

:laugh3:

LOL, Michael Irvin on NFL network stated if he didnt care than he shouldnt be addressing it

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think I just fleeced a guy in my league. I traded Schaub and Snelling for Kap and Joique Bell (I have Bush). Am I fooling myself to be really excited about that? I don't know that Kap will turn it around, but Schaub was my backup and Kap has a ton more upside. Though Bell was the piece I was really after. Totally shores up what was probably already the strongest/deepest group of RBs in the league.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think I just fleeced a guy in my league. I traded Schaub and Snelling for Kap and Joique Bell (I have Bush). Am I fooling myself to be really excited about that? I don't know that Kap will turn it around, but Schaub was my backup and Kap has a ton more upside. Though Bell was the piece I was really after. Totally shores up what was probably already the strongest/deepest group of RBs in the league.

You got yourself one heck of a deal Crims. You managed to get your insurance policy in Bell. In terms of points, he may not see the overall value of your trade immediately, but it sure gives you a piece of mind I tell you. Bush is due to miss 2 or 3 more games, and you have bell down the stretch during playoffs. Kaep is due for another big game, but you should grab yourself another QB in FA just in case. It's crazy, certain leagues Cutler, Bradford, Hoyer are still available (they've been descent starters this point of the season when comparing their weekly pts with Kap's).

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You got yourself one heck of a deal Crims. You managed to get your insurance policy in Bell. In terms of points, he may not see the overall value of your trade immediately, but it sure gives you a piece of mind I tell you. Bush is due to miss 2 or 3 more games, and you have bell down the stretch during playoffs. Kaep is due for another big game, but you should grab yourself another QB in FA just in case. It's crazy, certain leagues Cutler, Bradford, Hoyer are still available (they've been descent starters this point of the season when comparing their weekly pts with Kap's).

I've got Romo as my starter, so I'm fine there. Kap is just a high upside backup for me. I'm looking to upgrade at some point, QB is the "weakness" on my team right now, though Romo has been fairly consistent and has a very favorable schedule as bad as every D in his division is looking this year. One of the guys is holding Brees, Ryan, and Luck in a one-QB league, so I may make him an offer for Brees or Ryan at some point. He's pretty thin at WR and RB.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have Bell too. Had him part of last year. He is going to be limited somewhat with Bush playing. But if Bush goes down again, he can be a solid fantasy RB. I think Kap will get better. More upside than Schaub

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Would you guys trade Blackmon to get V.Davis? I have G.Olsen at this point and start 3 WRs - Fitz/Cobb/T.Smith are my normal starters. I could accept or counter for a deal like my TRich/Blackmon for his Foster/V.Davis but not sure he'd go for it.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys trade Blackmon to get V.Davis? I have G.Olsen at this point and start 3 WRs - Fitz/Cobb/T.Smith are my normal starters. I could accept or counter for a deal like my TRich/Blackmon for his Foster/V.Davis but not sure he'd go for it.

I would make the trade for VD straight up for Blackmon

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have Bell too. Had him part of last year. He is going to be limited somewhat with Bush playing. But if Bush goes down again, he can be a solid fantasy RB. I think Kap will get better. More upside than Schaub

I wanted Bell just as a handcuff to Bush. Bush is great when healthy, but that's a big if. We only start two RBs (no flex), and I've got Forte, Bernard, and Pierce in addition to the Detroit guys, so I'm in good shape.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I might try to do the combination if you think he might take it, but he'd have to be pretty desperate at WR for that. I think I would do Blackmon for Davis straight up, though. Assuming he stays healthy, I think Davis is a top-3 TE. I might offer Smith instead, but I don't love boom or bust type players.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I might try to do the combination if you think he might take it, but he'd have to be pretty desperate at WR for that. I think I would do Blackmon for Davis straight up, though. Assuming he stays healthy, I think Davis is a top-3 TE. I might offer Smith instead, but I don't love boom or bust type players.

What do you guys think about trading my Fitz or T.Smith and Blackmon for Wayne or Colston and VDavis?