• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy football thread

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of starting a trash talking thread. Were almost done with 6 weeks and the best teams seem to be the fatties, the greatest show on turf, Tourette's, and last but not least You're ugly.

There really aren't many people getting worked over by dumb luck. However Cali Cubzzz seems to be getting lucky to be ahead of Buddhas bears looking at the points for column. Also, looking at the points against, You're ugly (me) seems to have gotten some favorable match ups until this week.

On a last note, the teams that took QBs first seem to be on their way to a 1-5 record, unless peters penetrators can pull out the win this week, thus proving that QBs are very important on the field, but in fantasy they are much less important to success. Did I miss anything?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of starting a trash talking thread. Were almost done with 6 weeks and the best teams seem to be the fatties, the greatest show on turf, Tourette's, and last but not least You're ugly.

There really aren't many people getting worked over by dumb luck. However Cali Cubzzz seems to be getting lucky to be ahead of Buddhas bears looking at the points for column. Also, looking at the points against, You're ugly (me) seems to have gotten some favorable match ups until this week.

On a last note, the teams that took QBs first seem to be on their way to a 1-5 record, unless peters penetrators can pull out the win this week, thus proving that QBs are very important on the field, but in fantasy they are much less important to success. Did I miss anything?

I'm not sure who is who on fantasy. I need SportsHoopla screen names and which team is theirs. Thanks.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure who is who on fantasy. I need SportsHoopla screen names and which team is theirs. Thanks.

I'm a little fuzzy on that too, but here's the list I know so far...

Beengay fudgepackers - you're ugly.
Joey Tourette's - team Tourette's
Noonthirty joe - noon bearscathirty
Peter Gozentite -Peters Penetraters
Cubzzzfanincali- Cali Cubzzz
Richig07 - the THRIVING Alcoholic
I don't miss Lovie smith - Brian mclaren (from espn)

After that I'm not sure. I think leomaz is Buddhas bears, wood20ks is greatest fantasy team on turf or Omaha fatties. Anyone else think they can help?

C

cubzzzfanincali

you can call me lucky if you want, no doubt that's partially true, for for the first 4 weeksI was out of the county and barely around, so now I am scrambling to make better calls.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like my team. Especially with Jordan Reed healthy after Witten has laid an egg fantasy-wise this season. It sucks that Cruz went down on Sunday night. But if Lacy can get it together, I think I have a pretty solid RB trio with Lacy, Lynch, and Morris.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like my team. Especially with Jordan Reed healthy after Witten has laid an egg fantasy-wise this season. It sucks that Cruz went down on Sunday night. But if Lacy can get it together, I think I have a pretty solid RB trio with Lacy, Lynch, and Morris.

Yeah, I like that team too. I honestly haven't been paying much attention to my roster other than setting it every week. I'm paying much more close attention to my other leagues, but it seems to be working. I am liking the core of my team including rivers, Charles/Davis, Antonio Brown, and AJ Green if he can heal up and come back. If green can't do that, Benjamin is a more than capable replacement. With Ellington as my other running back, I have my QB, Rb, Wr, and flex all taken care of by more than solid players.thats what I try to do in my drafts and I did a good job of it in this league. I just wish all my other leagues were fairing as well as this one.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team sucks ass. I knew this at draft time. I got 3 teams and 2 are doing great. But overall this has been a wierd year as many of the top guys are not producing.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- ha it's the same every year- The league I really focus on and have money on is the one that ends up sucking and I have half my starters injured or not producing....the one that's just for fun- does pretty well without a lot moves.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like that team too. I honestly haven't been paying much attention to my roster other than setting it every week. I'm paying much more close attention to my other leagues, but it seems to be working. I am liking the core of my team including rivers, Charles/Davis, Antonio Brown, and AJ Green if he can heal up and come back. If green can't do that, Benjamin is a more than capable replacement. With Ellington as my other running back, I have my QB, Rb, Wr, and flex all taken care of by more than solid players.thats what I try to do in my drafts and I did a good job of it in this league. I just wish all my other leagues were fairing as well as this one.

I'm in three money leagues, outside of this. So, I've been kind of doing the same thing. Just setting my lineup every week. And make a waiver wire claim.

I'm pretty much 4-2 or 3-3 in every league I'm in. So, I'm in it… but it's frustrating to be on the outside looking in of the elite class in every league.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in three money leagues, outside of this. So, I've been kind of doing the same thing. Just setting my lineup every week. And make a waiver wire claim.

I'm pretty much 4-2 or 3-3 in every league I'm in. So, I'm in it… but it's frustrating to be on the outside looking in of the elite class in every league.

All you have to do is make the playoffs, then it's a different beast. I've got a losing record in 2 out of 3 of my leagues, which is really frustrating because in those leagues my team is in the top 5 scoring wise but everyone blows up against me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is make the playoffs, then it's a different beast. I've got a losing record in 2 out of 3 of my leagues, which is really frustrating because in those leagues my team is in the top 5 scoring wise but everyone blows up against me.

The 3rd leading scorer in my big money league that I've been in forever with old friends from HS is 0-6. He won't stop bitching. It's hilarious. :lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have way too many RB's, and I'm looking to unload one or make some kind of a package for an elite QB or top WR.

Lynch
Lacy
A. Morris
A. Bradshaw
C. Ivory