• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football Advice

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question on who I should start at RB this week: Melvin Gordon, CJ Anderson, Isaiah Crowell, Carlos Hyde, Doug Martin (Arian Foster is still probably out one more week)

Also all of the above plus Stevie Johnson & Davante Adams on the Flex (Calvin Johnson/AJ Green starting)

Any serious fantasy footballers? I really don't want to start 0-3

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with Anderson and Hyde at RB and then Gordon at the Flex. The only other possible choice I'd consider would be Adams at the Flex. But his leg still isn't 100% and Rodgers has been spreading it around. I give Gordon the nod just due to the certainty of touches.

Also, I'd say it's this week or bust for Anderson. You obviously drafted him fairly early and the big upside is there, so roll with him for one more week.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had Crowell in there against the Raiders most of the week bc they've been really bad against the run so far and Crowell had a solid game last week... other than that, I also had Anderson and Hyde

Really ready for Foster to be back and healthy and agreed about Anderson, Gordon has been disappointing so far due to Woodhead's more than expected involvement