• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy college football

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have it in my phone calendar. This pretty much guarantees I'll miss it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this is unfair. skip picks equals unfair teams. should of been auto draft

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I stopped the draft. We'll have to redo it. Sorry for the screw up, but I don't understand why its default setting is to skip picks for guys who aren't present...

So, we'll redo. I'm gonna float the idea of doing a shorter draft, and giving the guys who were present the option to keep a few picks as a reward for showing up and putting in the effort the first time, the turnout was terrible, which is kind of a bummer.

I'm thinking we just do an 11 or 12 round draft on top of that, and any empty spots you can rush to the free agent pool.

Let me know if you don't like this idea. I like it, obviously it's not fair for the guys who didn't show to have to pick up leftovers, but at the same time, steelerpride is the only one not on my shitlist about it, so the guys who did show up should get something for their effort.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the fuck did you guys not show up or have the computer pick for you?

SteelersPride you even confirmed the fucking time.

If we redo I want at least 2 of picks guaranteed because my whole hand and strategy was just laid the fuck out!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we redo I want at least 2 of picks guaranteed because my whole hand and strategy was just laid the fuck out!
first two rounds picked for me. I'll keepvthem

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it over? I forgot all about it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I forgot all about it. Slipped my mind.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I stopped the draft. We'll have to redo it. Sorry for the screw up, but I don't understand why its default setting is to skip picks for guys who aren't present...

So, we'll redo. I'm gonna float the idea of doing a shorter draft, and giving the guys who were present the option to keep a few picks as a reward for showing up and putting in the effort the first time, the turnout was terrible, which is kind of a bummer.

I'm thinking we just do an 11 or 12 round draft on top of that, and any empty spots you can rush to the free agent pool.

Let me know if you don't like this idea. I like it, obviously it's not fair for the guys who didn't show to have to pick up leftovers, but at the same time, steelerpride is the only one not on my shitlist about it, so the guys who did show up should get something for their effort.

I just thought there would be a reminder lol. I have like different drafts this season and forgot all about this one. I think we can do the same thing as last year, but shorter if everyone wants it. No big deal to me, I just forgot.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was my fault, it was set to skip picks if time runs out. Why @SteelersPride first two worked is beyond me. But he said that he might miss the first round or two because something came up, and that he had his autopicks set. Everyone else who wasn't there can eff off though.

I'd say we do at least three picks of your choice should be guaranteed. See what everyone else thinks though.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought there would be a reminder lol. I have like different drafts this season and forgot all about this one. I think we can do the same thing as last year, but shorter if everyone wants it. No big deal to me, I just forgot.
It happens man. You don't really have to eff off. :D

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I can almost guarantee no one paid enough attention to figure put your strategy.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was my fault, it was set to skip picks if time runs out. Why @SteelersPride first two worked is beyond me. But he said that he might miss the first round or two because something came up, and that he had his autopicks set. Everyone else who wasn't there can eff off though.

I'd say we do at least three picks of your choice should be guaranteed. See what everyone else thinks though.

Roll Tide! Bama is muh daddy!