• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fantasy baseball

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the worst week to post this and get eyeballs but...
i am putting together the baseball league again this year. looking for 1 more to round out the 8 man league. i have contacted most of the guys from last year and a few others i usually put leagues together with.

if anyone is interested let me know i'll get your email and send an invite and we can all discuss a draft date

obx yankee and Jonas "they are who were thought they were" a preferred spot is open for both of you cause you both killed it last year and i always like to maintain as much continuity as possible.

meanwhile poor a little on the ground for calvin the man the beast the megatron. dude literally changed the way defenses covered WRs; also pretty pumped for FA hope we pick up a RT. ola is solid but i would like to spend some money on that oline and secondary cause there is never enough secondary depth.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the worst week to post this and get eyeballs but...
i am putting together the baseball league again this year. looking for 1 more to round out the 8 man league. i have contacted most of the guys from last year and a few others i usually put leagues together with.

if anyone is interested let me know i'll get your email and send an invite and we can all discuss a draft date

obx yankee and Jonas "they are who were thought they were" a preferred spot is open for both of you cause you both killed it last year and i always like to maintain as much continuity as possible.

meanwhile poor a little on the ground for calvin the man the beast the megatron. dude literally changed the way defenses covered WRs; also pretty pumped for FA hope we pick up a RT. ola is solid but i would like to spend some money on that oline and secondary cause there is never enough secondary depth.

Lcw if you still have an opening I'm game.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey sorry i got your message late. no one replied for so long i had not checked. there is still an open spot. you would get the 1st overall pick and the draft is tonight. i can fit you in. if you want to play even after the draft you are more than welcome. your team would have a solid core and there is only 8 total so lots of room to shake things up.