• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Baseball League

When should we do the draft?

• keep as is

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sunday 2:00 PM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 8:00 PM

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • fuck you I'll do autodraft.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit..i dont wanna finish last 2 years in a row

:dance:

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really like the set up/scoring of last years league. Then again, I did finish 9th.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i finished 10th..LOL.

let me know how the scoring should be different.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone doesn't want to play and you have an extra spot let me know...i'd be down to play.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd like to see a few changes in the scoring also. The league on the hockey board was interesting with all the categories, but I don't want that many.....maybe about 7 or so each of batting and pitching.....

I'll have to think about it some, but off the top of my head I'd think adding a couple of rate categories to the batting to help out those that don't follow it closely and make there subs. I followed it really closely and I could win by just making sure I had bodies that were actually playing in my lineup. Not everybody's a nerd like me and are going to make daily lineup changes.

For batting, I'd look at adding OBP and SLG......that would make 4 counting categories (R, HR, RBI, SB) and 3 rate categories (AVG, OBP, SLG)

For pitching, I personally hate Wins because it's the most stupid overhyped pitching category ever. I would replace it with Quality starts (not the best category, but much better then wins in my opinion)

I'd say counting categories of (QS, K, SV) and rate stats of (ERA, WHIP, K:BB ratio)

We need another pitching category though.....maybe BB's as a counting stat.....although that would make walks allowed effect directly effect 3 categories.....maybe just use actual runs allowed(or earned runs allowed) as the 4th counting stat.....

I like that....

I propose then for batting: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG

for pitching: QS, RA, K, SV, ERA, WHIP, K;BB

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd like to see a few changes in the scoring also. The league on the hockey board was interesting with all the categories, but I don't want that many.....maybe about 7 or so each of batting and pitching.....

I'll have to think about it some, but off the top of my head I'd think adding a couple of rate categories to the batting to help out those that don't follow it closely and make there subs. I followed it really closely and I could win by just making sure I had bodies that were actually playing in my lineup. Not everybody's a nerd like me and are going to make daily lineup changes.

For batting, I'd look at adding OBP and SLG......that would make 4 counting categories (R, HR, RBI, SB) and 3 rate categories (AVG, OBP, SLG)

For pitching, I personally hate Wins because it's the most stupid overhyped pitching category ever. I would replace it with Quality starts (not the best category, but much better then wins in my opinion)

I'd say counting categories of (QS, K, SV) and rate stats of (ERA, WHIP, K:BB ratio)

We need another pitching category though.....maybe BB's as a counting stat.....although that would make walks allowed effect directly effect 3 categories.....maybe just use actual runs allowed(or earned runs allowed) as the 4th counting stat.....

I like that....

...that was the only sentence i understood out of that whole thing...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sir. i aint putting no money on a game i don't understand

LOL....I was fucking with you since you didn't understand any of my fantasy baseball post.....

What kind of commie doesn't understand America's pasttime???? :eek:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ye fuckers need to sign up....

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that....

driaz..these are some good ideas....what about points for 2b's or 3b's too possibly.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I was fucking with you since you didn't understand any of my fantasy baseball post.....

What kind of commie doesn't understand America's pasttime???? :eek:

i understand the game of baseball, i played for 7 years as a kid, i do not understand its stats

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though I can't find the league anymore. Send me a link or something again