• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fans…Drive Me Crazy

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you started a petition for the Chiefs to start Henne over Mahomes you are a genius. ;)
You answer a question with a question and try to make it look good by leaving off the question mark?

Reactions: LGM

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You answer a question with a question and try to make it look good by leaving off the question mark?

It wasn't a question. It was a statement. :) I wasn't asking you to answer. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a question. It was a statement. :) I wasn't asking you to answer. ;)
Even rhetorical questions have question marks - or don't they teach critical grammar theory in Iowa?

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complaining is contagious. I think many fans see others complaining and the think they have to fit in. I think complaining and not being happy with what your team is doing or how your team is doing is a way many hide being unknowledgeable.

I saw a Chiefs post after the Bengals game this year where people were calling for Chad Henne over Patrick Mahomes. The problem with today's game is social media, IMO.. You look on facebook with all of the sports articles and opinions posted. Anyone has easy access to comment, write their own article where a large audience can now view it. I think people try to look smarter by complaining/whining and all it does is expose their lack of knowledge.

This last part is definitely true ... While there are times fans have legitimate gripes, complaining and being habitually critical is often a "I know better than the execs" attitude , which is especially ridiculous ....

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, screw editing. Its late, and as usual IDGAF.