• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Family First - Marshawn Lynch movie

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just a explanation would put this to rest. How he ever heard of phred is curious, because phred was all about the Mariners and baseball, this guy has one, yup one post about baseball. I tend to go with notoriety with this guy myself.

From the looks of it, that would be my impression as well.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his only response to it was a flippant
Yeah just a explanation would put this to rest. How he ever heard of phred is curious, because phred was all about the Mariners and baseball, this guy has one, yup one post about baseball. I tend to go with notoriety with this guy myself.
the fact that the turd's response was "the name's not taken derp derp derp" makes it pretty clear.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he's an ex-poster who got the boot a while back and this is his way of pissing people off with his handle. That's a lack of respect and classless.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he's an ex-poster who got the boot a while back and this is his way of pissing people off with his handle. That's a lack of respect and classless.
Never been a member here under any other name, dont know why i would be booted since i havent broken any rules, you people are too paranoid and hostile towards new posters...