• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Family First - Marshawn Lynch movie

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No release date pending, but there is a 4 minute promotional look at what appears to be a pretty low budget life story kind of movie about Lynch that starts from his childhood and follows his life up through his run last year. Was filmed in june/july of '14.

I'm sure every one of us will watch it when it comes out, but I doubt there is anything to draw in non Seahawks and/or Lynch fans.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, reportedly Lynch got pissed off about this movie. Well the quality (or lack there of) and at some point and time after I watch it it was pulled and made private.

I can assure you it was amateur at best. Lynch played himself from his days at Cal on so he couldn't have not known how much of it would play out.

The exchange between Lynch and this 'director' who was someone he has known from the hood most of his life was kind of funny.

WATCH: Here's the first preview of Marshawn Lynch's movie - CBSSports.com

The link above has some of the loops from the video and basic run down of it.

From TMZ ( :L yeah, I hate them too)
Marshawn Lynch -- My Movie Sucks ... I Want It Changed | TMZ.com

Marshawn Lynch thinks the biopic about his life growing up in Oakland is TERRIBLE and is demanding wholesale changes to the project before it can be released ... TMZ Sports has learned.

A four-minute-plus "promo" for "Family First the Marshawn Lynch Story" -- which stars Lynch as himself -- was released Tuesday and we're told Marshawn went Beast Mode when he saw it ... in a bad way.

"It was the quality, It doesn't look like some sh*t nobody would want their name attached to" ... one source close to Marshawn tells us.

We're told Marshawn thought the film (which was his idea) was going to look like a big budget Hollywood affair ... but, in his cinematic opinion, ultimately felt the sound, editing, and lighting were "not good at all."

The news came as a shock to the film's director Mario Bobino -- who says he was blindsided by Marshawn's less-than-encouraging take on the project.

"I've known Marshawn his whole life. All of the sudden he's mad at me and now doesn't want the film to see the light of day. I'm upset by this because he fully committed to see the project through and now he wants out," Bobino tells us.

Mario says he met with some of Lynch's reps Wednesday and temporarily agreed to remove the clip from the Internet while he makes some changes ... but insists the movie is coming out "no matter what."

He also claims the mega rich NFL superstar's actions are hurting the other actors who appear in the movie ... including family members.

"I'm just upset and disappointed in Marshawn. Why are you afraid for the world to know who you really are? By blocking the film, it screws his mom and brother. Get out of that shell dude!"

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A movie? Doesn't sound like a great idea at this time IMO.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like his priorities have shifted to developing a brand...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait to see this in theaters.

Glad you check in because I've got a question for you. About your handle, some folks feel your disrespectful to a decease individual. I'm wondering if your just trying to keep him in our thoughts or are you just trying to pull off something that isn't funny?

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you trying to bully me because I am new to these forums?

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think Marshawns motivation was for having this biopic made? was it to actually get his story out in his own words? or is it a form of self marketing?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? I'm asking you a question that has come up from those that know or knew of phred, has nothing to do with you being new .

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get the fuck out of here

those of us who knew phred find this pretty disgusting

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get the fuck out of here

those of us who knew phred find this pretty disgusting

judging by your signature, I assume you will be placing yourself on Ignore and questioning your weight?

Anyway's... can we get back on topic please? it's kinda rude of you guys to just derail the thread like this, now please stop.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by your signature, I assume you will be placing yourself on Ignore and questioning your weight?

Anyway's... can we get back on topic please? it's kinda rude of you guys to just derail the thread like this, now please stop.
You are you to say what's rude? Ripping off someone else handle is rude IMO, especially when he's deceased. Yet you don't want to offer up a explanation. Now that's rude.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this handle been taken, I would not have been able to register it, your argument is invalid.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pure troll. and a moron to boot.

thanks for letting us know for sure.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just grow up dude.

You never answered why you're using a dead guy's handle
You are you to say what's rude? Ripping off someone else handle is rude IMO, especially when he's deceased. Yet you don't want to offer up a explanation. Now that's rude.
Agreed.

I disagreed with phred a lot, so it's kind of ironic that some turd using his handle would rub me the wrong way.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never answered why you're using a dead guy's handle

Agreed.

I disagreed with phred a lot, so it's kind of ironic that some turd using his handle would rub me the wrong way.

Yeah, same here. Phred and me were on opposite sides on the Mariners as a rule, but I respected his opinion even if I didn't agree with it.

Why this poster thinks he can just use his handle and nobody should ask "what's up with that" is a head scratcher. Shouldn't be that hard to give a explainion. Then we could be done with it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why this poster thinks he can just use his handle and nobody should ask "what's up with that" is a head scratcher. Shouldn't be that hard to give a explainion. Then we could be done with it.

Personally, I didn't know phred (as I was cbs) so I'm looking at this as an outsider.

The thing I just don't get is his deflection of the situation. He obviously knows something about phred, since he has "resurrected" as his custom title. It would cease to be an issue if he took about a paragraph to explain, cause whatever his intentions, without that explanation the handle will continue to irritate (at best) the people who knew this poster. Unless this is what he is looking for, instant notoriety.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I didn't know phred (as I was cbs) so I'm looking at this as an outsider.

The thing I just don't get is his deflection of the situation. He obviously knows something about phred, since he has "resurrected" as his custom title. It would cease to be an issue if he took about a paragraph to explain, cause whatever his intentions, without that explanation the handle will continue to irritate (at best) the people who knew this poster. Unless this is what he is looking for, instant notoriety.
Yeah just a explanation would put this to rest. How he ever heard of phred is curious, because phred was all about the Mariners and baseball, this guy has one, yup one post about baseball. I tend to go with notoriety with this guy myself.