• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: falcons

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets hope for a dallas loss monday

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perine with a few good carries

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I will admit I was too lazy to look up how many time he's been sacked but you are right, getting pressure sometimes hurts even more than an actual sack. It could also just be he is having a bad game today and it's getting to him and he's not performing.

Smith has played sub-par ALL year. No 300 yard passing games (he's close today though) including today's TD pass, he has 9 TD passes for the season. Before today he was averaging 223 passing yards per game at a shitty 6.8 ypa. We've ran the ball well this year with AP and I actually think our WRs are decent. Not great, but decent. Smith has been by all accounts terrible. The best you can say about Smith right now is he isn't turning the ball over. I think he has 2 INTs and on 5 fumbles we've only lost one. Still, imo, Alex Smith has been w/o question the weakest link in the chain.

LMAO - I am shocked I am making "good" observations right now.. Maybe he is hurt and the Redskins aren't saying anything or he just simply just trying to play through it no matter what. Wouldn't be the first time a player has done that.

I'm actually hoping my squad's starting QB is hurt as a way to reasonably justify his uber-shitty play. Fuck. I hate being in love with a bitch I can't stand.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith has played sub-par ALL year. No 300 yard passing games (he's close today though) including today's TD pass, he has 9 TD passes for the season. Before today he was averaging 223 passing yards per game at a shitty 6.8 ypa. We've ran the ball well this year with AP and I actually think our WRs are decent. Not great, but decent. Smith has been by all accounts terrible. The best you can say about Smith right now is he isn't turning the ball over. I think he has 2 INTs and on 5 fumbles we've only lost one. Still, imo, Alex Smith has been w/o question the weakest link in the chain.

I'm actually hoping my squad's starting QB is hurt as a way to reasonably justify his uber-shitty play. Fuck. I hate being in love with a bitch I can't stand.

Yeah, AP has lit it up since coming and honestly I didn't think he would but he really has.. It appears that Smith isn't the answer right now but they are still in first place and Smith could turn things around

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing performance at home today by our Redskins.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, AP has lit it up since coming and honestly I didn't think he would but he really has.. It appears that Smith isn't the answer right now but they are still in first place and Smith could turn things around

True. There's still a lotta football to be played, but this was another chance for the Skins to show that while they may not be ready to go toe to toe with the Pats or the Rams. That they have moved up a tier. Instead, they laid another bad egg.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. There's still a lotta football to be played, but this was another chance for the Skins to show that while they may not be ready to go toe to toe with the Pats or the Rams. That they have moved up a tier. Instead, they laid another bad egg.

Smith still had 300 yards so not too bad. However you are right they didn't get up to the task today.. But to play the way they did and still be in first that's something? no?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith still had 300 yards so not too bad. However you are right they didn't get up to the task today.. But to play the way they did and still be in first that's something? no?

300 yards...only 14 points...not too good.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 yards...only 14 points...not too good.

I know not saying Smith was fantastic or anything. His receivers didn't help him either with all the drops and the defense certainly didn't help

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be a little more excited about 1st place if we fared better against teams with elite QBs. Our 3 losses are to the Colts, 21-9, and it wasn't that close really. 43-19 to the Saints, wasn't that close and that 38-14 ass whippin to the Falcons.

We have beat GB when Rodgers was hurt and hung on against Carolina and Cam, but when we get behind, which we have in all 3 losses. We're pretty much toast.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be a little more excited about 1st place if we fared better against teams with elite QBs. Our 3 losses are to the Colts, 21-9, and it wasn't that close really. 43-19 to the Saints, wasn't that close and that 38-14 ass whippin to the Falcons.

We have beat GB when Rodgers was hurt and hung on against Carolina and Cam, but when we get behind, which we have in all 3 losses. We're pretty much toast.

oh, didn't realize that you guys lost to the Colts. Yeah that can't give you much confidence and as all the posts have shown, when AP gets shut down so do the Chiefs.