• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FA 2021 thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember qb will take some cap space as well if you want at least a serviceable one .

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like dad mentioned, it comes down to cost. Perhaps we pay Samuel and lock in our #2WR with pick 51. Pick #19 should be focused on BPA at 2 areas of need or trade back. If Parsons is there (highly doubt it) or Darrisaw you pluck either one. If we can pick up Samuel in FA, our starters look like McClaurin, Samuel and WR pick #51 along with Harmon, Wright, C. Sims, S. Sims, Jr & AGG.
Oh man, if Parsons is there at 19, character concerns be damned, im running to the phone. A lot still depends on whether we get a FA MLB.

Parsons behind that D Line, let them grow together..........wow!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like dad mentioned, it comes down to cost. Perhaps we pay Samuel and lock in our #2WR with pick 51. Pick #19 should be focused on BPA at 2 areas of need or trade back. If Parsons is there (highly doubt it) or Darrisaw you pluck either one. If we can pick up Samuel in FA, our starters look like McClaurin, Samuel and WR pick #51 along with Harmon, Wright, C. Sims, S. Sims, Jr & AGG.

I agree and disagree. BPA @19 but depending on the type of WRs on the board, you may be able to get a starter in the 3rd or 4th.
I'm not ready to give up on C.Simms yet either, that's just me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is my #4 next year going into camp if everything goes well.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and disagree. BPA @19 but depending on the type of WRs on the board, you may be able to get a starter in the 3rd or 4th.
I'm not ready to give up on C.Simms yet either, that's just me.
I'm not so sure if these few players are not available at 19 you don't trade back. No one is giving up on Cam Simms but we have seen enough to know he provides solid depth behind the starters and should see reps each game. I'm not saying he is not a solid piece because he clearly has shown improvement each year but he is not a starter across from McClaurin that defenses have to adjust too or worry about.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure if these few players are not available at 19 you don't trade back. No one is giving up on Cam Simms but we have seen enough to know he provides solid depth behind the starters and should see reps each game. I'm not saying he is not a solid piece because he clearly has shown improvement each year but he is not a starter across from McClaurin that defenses have to adjust too or worry about.
That is another legitimate concern, i think some players will go higher than they should, leaving some great options at 19.
Yeah for now Cam is a promising stash, i almost worry about if the other WRs are done once the FA and drafted Wrs come in this year

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is another legitimate concern, i think some players will go higher than they should, leaving some great options at 19.
Yeah for now Cam is a promising stash, i almost worry about if the other WRs are done once the FA and drafted Wrs come in this year
I just cannot see the WFT taking a WR at #19. There are so many options in rounds 2-6 that can help the team.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot see the WFT taking a WR at #19. There are so many options in rounds 2-6 that can help the team.
I personally wouldn't mind Bateman if he has a good pro day or trading for ODBjr.
I know its fan driven and probably not best for business. Other than them, im with you

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally wouldn't mind Bateman if he has a good pro day or trading for ODBjr.
I know its fan driven and probably not best for business. Other than them, im with you
The thing with OBJ is i don't think we can keep him happy. Def not with Smith at QB. I can see Heiney making plays with his legs to keep plays alive for guys like OBJ but not sure if other FA WR view Heiney the QB as a destination option. I would like to think so and place as many weapons around him this off season to see what he has this fall. We actually have the cap space, picks and a few good players already in place to upgrade the offense tremendously. Place a FA like Samuel, a draft pick like Marshall, a RB like J. Williams from NC and another TE to tag team with Thomas and McClaurin and immediately you put pressure on the opposing defenses. Couple that with a very sound defense and your in business. Those players I mention are projected to be on the board during our picks.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's probably right. With his height and speed i just expect more, not #2wr more....but improvement
Just has to make the easy catches on a regular basis. Cut out the drops and he'll be fine. It's not his hands. We've seen him make spectacular catches. I played WR in HS. It's his concentration.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's probably right. With his height and speed i just expect more, not #2wr more....but improvement
i dont expect UDRFAS to be starters . Cam is 5 on my depth chart behind harmon whom we are forgetting . as much as i bash steven sims in the slot he has done very well considering where he came from . both guys have to be considered great finds

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just has to make the easy catches on a regular basis. Cut out the drops and he'll be fine. It's not his hands. We've seen him make spectacular catches. I played WR in HS. It's his concentration.
his drop % is top 5 in the NFL , not sure he can do better then that