• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FA 2021 thread

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only so much you can upgrade in a year. I'm thinking a WR or LB in the draft or FA will go a long way this year.
I know we need more to win a playoff game and beyond, but if we can hit, and i mean HIT on one of those, that'll be awesome.
Get a upgrade at WR, and he should thrive....you can't double Terry all the time and not eventually pay for that

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only so much you can upgrade in a year. I'm thinking a WR or LB in the draft or FA will go a long way this year.
I know we need more to win a playoff game and beyond, but if we can hit, and i mean HIT on one of those, that'll be awesome.
Get a upgrade at WR, and he should thrive....you can't double Terry all the time and not eventually pay for that
i think we need to sign low cost guys like last season and get more in here . maybe one or 2 pull off a JD. WS, Lucas , KPL and LT

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally agree with that SD
any WR that may be there at 19, that you think could make an immediate impact....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally agree with that SD
any WR that may be there at 19, that you think could make an immediate impact....
There are a whole lot of impact wrs and I think you can get one later then that

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that they don't need more help at WR but remember the SB. TB doubled Hill on virtually every play and often doubled Kelce too or when they didn't they had a LBer that could cover that intermediate middle zone very well.

Acquiring another WR does not eliminate the possibility that McLaurin gets doubled if the opposing team thinks he should be.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that they don't need more help at WR but remember the SB. TB doubled Hill on virtually every play and often doubled Kelce too or when they didn't they had a LBer that could cover that intermediate middle zone very well.

Acquiring another WR does not eliminate the possibility that McLaurin gets doubled if the opposing team thinks he should be.

The stars aligned for the TB defense 72', The OL was decimated, a coach got into a terrible situation before the game.
Mahommes was not 100, TB didn't have to travel. Insane amount of drops -- That game was an anomaly.
However you are right, even if you hit in the draft or in FA on a WR, McLaurin may still be doubled.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stars aligned for the TB defense 72', The OL was decimated, a coach got into a terrible situation before the game.
Mahommes was not 100, TB didn't have to travel. Insane amount of drops -- That game was an anomaly.
However you are right, even if you hit in the draft or in FA on a WR, McLaurin may still be doubled.
TB won by a mile. I don't know about stars .... I know what happened on the field. TB was better on offense and shut down Mahomes and and the rest of the Chiefs offense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you sign him for cooper money you can’t do much at qb

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show how close the WFT really was. If not for an awful defensive game plan vs TB we had a shot as good as any. You certainly were not holding Heiney & Co to 9 pts. We are closer than alot of people including on this board give the WFT credit for. Roll with TH and put weapons around him, sure up our LB spot and possibly add a corner and then let's see where the chips fall.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show how close the WFT really was. If not for an awful defensive game plan vs TB we had a shot as good as any. You certainly were not holding Heiney & Co to 9 pts. We are closer than alot of people including on this board give the WFT credit for. Roll with TH and put weapons around him, sure up our LB spot and possibly add a corner and then let's see where the chips fall.
I totally agree. The dominant NFC teams are starting crumble, however we appear to be headed up. Outstanding draft and FA, hopefully we hit again

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how close the WFT really is, but I’m pretty sure that they’ll be in all of their games for the forseeable future if they continue to build a dominant defense at all three levels, regardless of who their qb is.

I’m also pretty sure that gutting multiple drafts for a pro bowl quarterback wont make them any closer to what they have now.

Build the oline, focus on back seven improvements, find some weapons.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beating one team with a winning record isnt really close is it ? we won 7 games , 6 vs patsies , lost by 2 scores or more by every other winning team on our schedule , got broomed by the giants ( drafting in top 10 ) and lost to top 10 drafting panthers and lions . we beat the burowless bengals (drafting in the top ten ) and swept the eagles and boys (also drafting in the top 10 )

so we tend to beat teams we should with the occasional clunker ve a stiff or 2 which is progress but we rarely compete well with good teams .

hence the next stage in our development would be actually being competitive and beating 1/2 the winning teams we face

i like what happened last season . it was excellent for all the obstacles we faced and the beginning of turning our culture around . i believe we are heading in the right direction as a franchise . another good draft and a good off season and i think we can make some noise but if you think we are close to being the bucs or the chiefs or the packers or seahawks and beating them 1/2 the time then you are over estimating us at this time

i hope we can next year but i dont see it yet . soon though

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes to show how close the WFT really was. If not for an awful defensive game plan vs TB we had a shot as good as any. You certainly were not holding Heiney & Co to 9 pts. We are closer than alot of people including on this board give the WFT credit for. Roll with TH and put weapons around him, sure up our LB spot and possibly add a corner and then let's see where the chips fal

I dont know how close the WFT really is, but I’m pretty sure that they’ll be in all of their games for the forseeable future if they continue to build a dominant defense at all three levels, regardless of who their qb is.

I’m also pretty sure that gutting multiple drafts for a pro bowl quarterback wont make them any closer to what they have now.

Build the oline, focus on back seven improvements, find some weapons.
I also agree we're going bananas over the QB needs for this particular year.
Too many names like Ryan, Cousins, Stafford....playing great but going nowhere

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, with no improvements, this is a 6-7 win team

Since they are going to make improvements, I fully expect the WFT to be competitive in every game next season despite the first place schedule at a minimum.

To me, being competitive in every game despite having a first place schedule is the next step in the WFT evolution.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, with no improvements, this is a 6-7 win team

Since they are going to make improvements, I fully expect the WFT to be competitive in every game next season despite the first place schedule at a minimum.

To me, being competitive in every game despite having a first place schedule is the next step in the WFT evolution.
i wholeheartedly agree . its a process

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree we're going bananas over the QB needs for this particular year.
Too many names like Ryan, Cousins, Stafford....playing great but going nowhere
Really, is it us going bananas or RR & Co?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3