• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F Dan Snyder

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much emotional letdown that were all feeling please keep this in mind. Now I'm not defending Snyder on anything but Snyder stood firm on keeping the Redskins name for 10 years plus. Then the cry for new name got louder.,, and louder,, and louder. Players hinting of not signing, not playing for this team,, networks not airing games etc,,,,,, what could Snyder do? Nothing,, he was in a corner with no way out except the one he decided on,,, changing the name.

Agreeing on a name was never gonna be unanimous. Considering some of the names on that list of eight.. Admirals, Presidents, Defenders,, I have to think that this new name could have been a lot worse,, ALOT worse. I always thought the Nationals was an idiotic name until they started winning,, then it seem to fit and become part of the MLB fabric and culture. It's not wholesaling a name that makes the mark,,, it's winning. Who were the Patriots before TB? My point exactly.

Let's not beat up on Snyder to much here.. the man had no choice. I hear some saying there was no fan input with this name. Do you consult with your neighbors on anything that belongs to you. Commanders is not the worse name. Can we at least all be happy that Snyder didn't go with Presidents.

Bottom line,, shit is what it is. Look at the positives,,, no more protest.. no more players refusing to play here... You can quit on this team and go be a fan of the Bengals or you can embrace the change and look forward to the Commanders inaugural season.
I am going to beat him up because he lied , he is a sex predator and he compromised himself with his behavior

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who's in charge of changing your forum banner and putting the new logo in the favorites list?
The posters who are regulars will submit ideas and then we will vote . I will break any ties . It will be 2 weeks starting Saturday . I will announce all the changes on Saturday

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The posters who are regulars will submit ideas and then we will vote . I will break any ties . It will be 2 weeks starting Saturday . I will announce all the changes on Saturday
I'm sorry for your loss. I really wanted them to stick with Washington Football Team. I thought that was badass.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders as a name is pretty fucking lame.

Tell me again why/how jason wright and/or dan snyder lied though?

Seems like skinsdad is blowing a gasket. Again.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By saying he shared input with the fan base having a voice when they certainly did not. No one who is a fan would have liked or voted on Commanders, absolutely no one. The HC and his cronies picked this team name because they feel its acknowleding the armed forces in its DMV area and by appointing a few fellow fans to certain roles to waste time and money they can say they included the fan base. It's all BS, they continue to lie about most everything, we are still a laughing stock of the league, no FA of worth really wants to come here and play. We have no QB and the centric HC cannot find one as he heads into year 3 and our defense under JDR took 3 steps back this year. We have an owner nobody likes which likely includes his wife and an organization once prideful of its history has diminished to barely noticable and only because of the constant negativity that surrounds the team and its owner. That light at the end of the losing tunnel we are in is no where in sight at the moment.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they picked the name 30 minutes after they retired the redskins name . ALL polls showed redwolves/wolves was the prefered name and the trademark crap was also a lie

dan synder himself said in 2013 he would NEVER change the name

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of this is speculative at best, and some is 100% true.

We dont know if fans did or did not have imput. Half the redskins players liked it, according to Allen. It stands to reason that half the fanbase liked the name too.

Personally, I think the redskins should fire their weak-asses graphic design team and hire some of the fans who made the sick red wolves designs. Those were amazing!

And for the record, I think Commanders is fucking dumb. I also think “Football Team” is fucking dumb.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they picked the name 30 minutes after they retired the redskins name . ALL polls showed redwolves/wolves was the prefered name and the trademark crap was also a lie

dan synder himself said in 2013 he would NEVER change the name

The first part is speculative.

The second part is bullshit. YOU said you’d never do something in 2013 that you ended up doing years later too. Everybody has .

Reptec said it best: things changed, the country changed, shit hit the fan, and the money from corporate sponsorship was drying up.

Then Snyder changed.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's next?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By saying he shared input with the fan base having a voice when they certainly did not. No one who is a fan would have liked or voted on Commanders, absolutely no one. The HC and his cronies picked this team name because they feel its acknowleding the armed forces in its DMV area and by appointing a few fellow fans to certain roles to waste time and money they can say they included the fan base. It's all BS, they continue to lie about most everything, we are still a laughing stock of the league, no FA of worth really wants to come here and play. We have no QB and the centric HC cannot find one as he heads into year 3 and our defense under JDR took 3 steps back this year. We have an owner nobody likes which likely includes his wife and an organization once prideful of its history has diminished to barely noticable and only because of the constant negativity that surrounds the team and its owner. That light at the end of the losing tunnel we are in is no where in sight at the moment.
Pretty much. Franchise QB can mask all that foul odor. Bengals were the AFC Redskins. They found a QB and boom, Superbowl.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first part is speculative.

The second part is bullshit. YOU said you’d never do something in 2013 that you ended up doing years later too. Everybody has .

Reptec said it best: things changed, the country changed, shit hit the fan, and the money from corporate sponsorship was drying up.

Then Snyder changed.
you can talk all you want but i posted the polls . and this isnt just "something " this was major

mayne the country has "changed " maybe it hasnt , that has yet to be determined

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres nothing to determine. The country has changed. Me too movement, the rise of the illiterate right, the previous moron-in-chief,
Covid for the last two years, george floyd - all of it.

When the money leaves and / or threatens to leave the writings on the wall

It really is as simple as that.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad, all i ask is let's see what skins do in the draft. Lol, just kidding...Jason and Dan....suck. now I'm just waiting to see Terry traded to the Steelers for a 2025 5th round pick

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres nothing to determine. The country has changed. Me too movement, the rise of the illiterate right, the PREVIOUS MORON-CHIEF.
Covid for the last two years, george floyd - all of it.

When the money leaves and / or threatens to leave the writings on the wall

It really is as simple as that.
how the hell can you say that with a straight face considering the fool who’s there now? I figured you’d probably be regretting your dumb decision to vote for that no good, lying, dementia riddled SOB