• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezeli

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me clarify. You have been banned from there for a couple of years. So there's your notice.
Also, you haven't posted there for that same time, because of the ban. Not as of yesterday, as of around 2 years ago.

At least, I hope you don't use an alias, because you can get completely banned from SportsHoopla for that. But I see no evidence that you've posted there since your ban a while ago.

Does that help?

I suppose I gave you too much credit. Maybe I got too cocky and simply outed myself.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have similar credentials, yet I don't feel the need to trash any player like you did here. Your erroneous assessment of his agility aside, words like "goon" or "thug" ought not be applied to players on a team that you supposedly support.

By "goon" I meant clumsy, not thuggish behavior. Geez he's got the touch of a blacksmith in the paint. You don't even need to guard him on defense.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "goon" I meant clumsy, not thuggish behavior. Geez he's got the touch of a blacksmith in the paint. You don't even need to guard him on defense.
"Goon" is a term that implies a primary focus on mixing it up as opposed to playing the game, far more akin to thuggish behavior than lack of coordination. If you wanted to say that he is "clumsy" (I don't see that at all) and lacking in ability to contribute offensively, then that's probably what you should have said in the first place rather than calling him a "goon."

You should choose your words more carefully when trashing your own players.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Goon" is a term that implies a primary focus on mixing it up as opposed to playing the game, far more akin to thuggish behavior than lack of coordination. If you wanted to say that he is "clumsy" (I don't see that at all) and lacking in ability to contribute offensively, then that's probably what you should have said in the first place rather than calling him a "goon."

You should choose your words more carefully when trashing your own players.

No, I think "goon" describes him well. Not as a thug but like the clumsy "Gooney birds" who crash land when they fly. That's what I think of when I say "goon". As I said, he has the touch of a blacksmith around the basket. Did he ever score even 5 points in a single game? I don't think so.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here but warriors were offered Alex Lin and gerald green for Barnes. Would you have taken that?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic here but warriors were offered Alex Lin and gerald green for Barnes. Would you have taken that?

Green is a very good player. Len is garbage. It would basicall be Len for Barnes. I don't think it would make any difference because they are basically the same player. Green is older though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green is a very good player. Len is garbage. It would basicall be Len for Barnes. I don't think it would make any difference because they are basically the same player. Green is older though.

Len is garbage? He's a rookie. Has potential. That would be a steal.