• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extreme Rules 2 (Payback) PPV

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena needs another "vacation" at the hands of the family beginning tonight.

Put him on the self til SS.

Embarrassing Ppv

Rhodes bros vs Rybaxel??? lol wtf?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar winning the title would be a great idea, but can they really do that if he only shows up like 6 times a year? He'd have to commit to being more involved for at least some period of time or it'd be a short title reign.

Didn't watch, but sounded like a glorified RAW episode. I was shocked to see Shield swept Evolution. RAW should be interesting tonight...kind of hard for Evolution to come out and talk crap after that, lol. Where does the Shield go from here? You can't really have this feud go on much longer after this.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar winning the title would be a great idea, but can they really do that if he only shows up like 6 times a year? He'd have to commit to being more involved for at least some period of time or it'd be a short title reign.

Didn't watch, but sounded like a glorified RAW episode. I was shocked to see Shield swept Evolution. RAW should be interesting tonight...kind of hard for Evolution to come out and talk crap after that, lol. Where does the Shield go from here? You can't really have this feud go on much longer after this.

How they could do it is by having lesnar win the title, and Have Heyman tell the WWE Universe they don't deserve to see his client who ended the streak brock lesnar now WWE champion every month on PPV for the title. And they do something like UFC where he only fights once in awhile....Obviously not as few as UFC because that would be once a year, but only have him wrestle every other PPV. Tjat would draw even more heat towards him.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena needs another "vacation" at the hands of the family beginning tonight.

Put him on the self til SS.

Embarrassing Ppv

Rhodes bros vs Rybaxel??? lol wtf?

Yeah the Rhodes Bros vs Rybaxel was a :wtf2: moment for me. How did that get on the card?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyatt's the most charismatic heel to come into wresting in a long time and he should have been booked to look stronger imo.

Yeah, he has a cool song and a good gimmick, but calling himself a god went too far.

You look at evolution and I see at least two guys that dont want to do it. For all we know Hunter is being told to do this too and might not want it either. Batista left with the way the WWE was going, I dont know how many more dollars he is getting this time around to put up with this crap, but I dont think its any better than when he left last time.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was shocked Sheamus beat Cesaro clean.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evolution might have been the most disappointing return ever....They never even got ANY reaction at all..no boo's no cheers. It was silent when their music hit and they were once a great stable, a classic.

What was the deal with Batista always wearing something different then Orton and HHH?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evolution might have been the most disappointing return ever....They never even got ANY reaction at all..no boo's no cheers. It was silent when their music hit and they were once a great stable, a classic.

What was the deal with Batista always wearing something different then Orton and HHH?

To me, HHH needs to bring Reigns out tonight, offer him a spot in Evolution, Ric Flair to Sting style, and then beat the piss out of him when he says no. Have Ambrose and Rollins come out to make the save....only to have them join in and beat the crap out of him some more. Ambrose and Rollins join Trips and Orton in Evolution, Ambrose and Rollins can be in the tag belt picture, Orton in the WHC picture, and HHH vs Reigns is set. Orton, Ambrose and Reigns could run a program with the Wyatts, there would be a lot of avenues

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I was expecting Reigns to join the shield last night when it was 3 on 1 in the ring....Then later, I was expecting oneo f them to join Evolution when it was the shield vs Triple H at the end.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Bo Dallas know that the Kings would beat the Blackhawks last night? Now do you #BOlieve?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, HHH needs to bring Reigns out tonight, offer him a spot in Evolution, Ric Flair to Sting style, and then beat the piss out of him when he says no. Have Ambrose and Rollins come out to make the save....only to have them join in and beat the crap out of him some more. Ambrose and Rollins join Trips and Orton in Evolution, Ambrose and Rollins can be in the tag belt picture, Orton in the WHC picture, and HHH vs Reigns is set. Orton, Ambrose and Reigns could run a program with the Wyatts, there would be a lot of avenues

I just think they saw that Orton was not the man like they said before. I think they screwed up when the little mini battle between the shield and wyatts were pushed aside allowing evolution and the shield and they wasted away with wyatt cena.

They might be able to go back and say there is still bad blood between the shield and wyatts and like I said I dont think orton or batista even wanted to be in evolution again. We still have that questionable quote by Ambrose, I think he is the one that goes to evolution if someone leaves the shield. really dont care what happens with rollins, he needs to be in an extreme rules division and just leave Reigns go back to his samoan roots and wrestle on his own.

This whole danial bryan bullshit with giving up the belt is just wasting time waiting for him to heal.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BoMotivational_Posters_HangInThere.jpg

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ORDucks: You are right, that's exactly how they'd do it. I just don't know that it would be "good for business" to have him hold the title that long with that approach. Probably works for a few months but long term I think they need, if not a fighting champion, one that makes himself known regularly (not via Heyman's blustering)

UKCowboy: Would be a great way to break up the Shield. I'm sure RAW will think of something far inferior though and probably just set up another Evolution v Shield match for next PPV.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I didn't get it EXACTLY right...actually, my way would have been a little better lol