• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens when Minkah asks to leave? He already did it once in Miami with Flo....
I highly doubt there would be any residual conflict over that situation. The Steelers & the staff know what Minkah is & what he’s capable of. No defensive assistant is going to come in & mess with that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt there would be any residual conflict over that situation. The Steelers & the staff know what Minkah is & what he’s capable of. No defensive assistant is going to come in & mess with that.
yeah unlike dealing with a HC the player can go to his DC or plenty of other people higher than a defensive assistant.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if what Flores did with his lawsuit. (not the bribery part) If that will make it harder for Black coaches to land HC jobs. Even though no one will talk about this part. If true.
When you are a person in position of hiring & firing. You have to think about what if it doesnt work out. How hard is it to fire someone & actually have a clean break. Even before this lawsuit. Any time a black HC gets fired there is backlash from the media. Spinning somehow he shouldnt be fired. The funny one is why did he lose his job & some other shitty HC keep his. Well the owner doesnt own the other team you make references from. Now I had always maintained Owners see one color. Green. Even with all the there is some conspiracy to keep black coaches from being HCs.
However I would be concerned now. If there is a neck & neck race to who they pick as a HC even with the black coach in the lead. He not get the job, because unless you are the steelers or Bill Belichick. The HC at some point is getting fired. A team already goes through bad publicity anytime they fire a black HC, now if they raise the bar to the negative backlash when a black coach gets fired. Seems to me this will make it harder to hire one. Not better for those black coaches that are deserving.
Again no owners will ever discuss this, but when you hire someone a lot of factors come into play other than the main one.
Just curious if all of this pushing will end up making things worse?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious if all of this pushing will end up making things worse?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
The problem isn't predjudiced owners, It is systemic.
Being billionaires tends to make them think they have it all right.
Being old billionaires makes it hard to get them to change.

Most of the owners are thinking about it right now.
Most of them are not thinking, "how do we fix this?"
They are more reallistically thinking, "how do I minimize this?"

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers senior defensive assistant Brian Flores said Monday that "race played a role" in his firing as Dolphins head coach.​

It's the first time Flores has directly cited race as a reason for his stunning dismissal after three years at the helm in Miami. “What I mean by that is, there were things I was asked to do. There were conversations that were had. I was made out to be a difficult person to work with. ... I’m a strong personality. I know that played a role," Flores, who was hired last week by the Steelers as a defensive coach, said on the I Am Athlete podcast. "I think my white counterparts wouldn’t have been asked to do the things I was asked to do.” Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has dismissed Flores' accusations as "false, malicious, and defamatory." Flores' lawsuit against several NFL teams and the league is ongoing.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers senior defensive assistant Brian Flores said Monday that "race played a role" in his firing as Dolphins head coach.​

It's the first time Flores has directly cited race as a reason for his stunning dismissal after three years at the helm in Miami. “What I mean by that is, there were things I was asked to do. There were conversations that were had. I was made out to be a difficult person to work with. ... I’m a strong personality. I know that played a role," Flores, who was hired last week by the Steelers as a defensive coach, said on the I Am Athlete podcast. "I think my white counterparts wouldn’t have been asked to do the things I was asked to do.” Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has dismissed Flores' accusations as "false, malicious, and defamatory." Flores' lawsuit against several NFL teams and the league is ongoing.
I wonder if he thinks that "race played a role" in the Steelers hiring him...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sporano, Philbin and Gase , race played a role in their firing also. Seems Ross doesn"t like the human race. He ok hiring a black GM and ownership with Serena Williams and JLo

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See it the way you will, because you will.
Kraft could hire supermodels, I'm sure, but in the end he stayed with an old girl he was familiar with.
There is much you don't understand.....
So the feds just arbitrarily decided to go after a billionaire who only received a handjob at a small massage parlour. Makes a lot of sense and I'm the one who doesn't understand how the world works? They obviously had reason to pursue this or why would they have went to all of the trouble? Explain this to me Einstein.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your thinking is just so Miami!
Why because they want to improve and not spin their wheels with an egotistic coach who couldn't make the playoffs? Even BB doesn't run all of his assistants out to town giving his players some consistency why does this joker think he can do so?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FlyerFinFan So, let me get this straight...

The burden of proof is on yourself. We can all agree on that, right? You are making an assertion that somebody was involved in a criminal act. One that (as you claim) was not substantiated in a court of law and ignored. For whatever reason...

With this burden. Your attempt to overcome it, is by stating "Oh, come on! He was up to something! How do you know!?"

"Hey, how do you 100% know that he wasn't up to something REALLY BIG!!!???"

Oof! Bob Kraft is really in it now! You may have just blown the top off of an entire world conspiracy! Somebody! Alert the presses!

You should have gone into a career as a federal prosecutor. How could any jury resist to that as a final statement in a criminal trial? "I mean, come on guys.... I don't even really know what it was. But... something was up! Are you 100% sure something wasn't up? I'm not!? I don't know what that something is. But... find the defendant guilty... uh... ya know... on something! Because eh... come on!"

I also love this notion that rich guys never go and see hookers. They can "get girlfriends!".

Aww... You're cute, ya know that? Really, you're a sweet little boy. A real romantic! I remember when I was a kid. Innocent, naive...... fuckin stupid. Like you.

Ah, man... this was fun. Now go hit the bricks. Take a lap.
See my comment above who's naive....you! Billionaires never get away with anything...hahahha you are a fool.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sporano, Philbin and Gase , race played a role in their firing also. Seems Ross doesn"t like the human race. He ok hiring a black GM and ownership with Serena Williams and JLo
Dead on Sonny we know there is racism in the NFL as it's everywhere to some extent but in this case its laughable. Make the playoffs and Miami probably doesn't fire him even with all the baggage the man has. I don't care what color your skin is just win.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you play with fire....well you can get burned. The guy rubbed him so much that he demanded a trade now he's going to just love him in Pitt? I guess we'll see but I wouldn't risk it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there will be plenty of teams lining up to take him.
Of course but do you really want to lose a good player because of an assistant coach he hates? Miami received a mid round 1st for him but in the end didn't gain from it same could happen in Pitt because they most likely wanted to make a statement.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead on Sonny we know there is racism in the NFL as it's everywhere to some extent but in this case its laughable. Make the playoffs and Miami probably doesn't fire him even with all the baggage the man has. I don't care what color your skin is just win.
What color was the OC's he fired.? Flores is racist, he married a white woman , hopefully he dated (interviewed) a few minorities before he proposed to her

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but God gave Flores the special gift to coach, so he is the exception. People like Belichick can give recommendations for him, but nobody else, it's tampering and the NFL shouldn't allow. Elway should have been in bed early the night before his interview and not out drinking, how dare he???

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all SportsHoopla in this thread I believe we can safely deduct that the tender Dolphins are a very corrupt and shady organization.