• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excuse the fuck out of me?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron fouled out of a game? Look, I don't intend to participate in all the feces tossing between Heat and Pacers fans, but this has to have some historical import or significance. Is this a harbinger of the apocalypse? The signal for an alien invasion? Whoda thunk it?

There are some things that give us stability in this world. Not all of them are pleasant. You know, like death and taxes? This makes me feel less stable and secure. If LeBron can foul out of a game, what cannot happen? :gaah:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, there are plenty of no calls gifted to the guy every game.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, there are plenty of no calls gifted to the guy every game.

I liked that one in last Pacers game where he gave Hibbert a bloody nose with a forearm on the way to the hoop. See, we expect those things and game plan for them. This is chaos I tell ya. :omg:

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be the Pacers year. They are so f'ing quick and I think they have the fresh legs to take out the Heat. I think Wade's age and injury history are finally catching up with him, and without Wade, James seems a bit lost on the court.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be the Pacers year. They are so f'ing quick and I think they have the fresh legs to take out the Heat. I think Wade's age and injury history are finally catching up with him, and without Wade, James seems a bit lost on the court.

I have a few concerns. Vogel is letting them do it for now, but it is obvious to me why the Pacers have been in such an offensive slump. Primarily George, but also Stephenson, are bringing the ball up the court and doing a rain dance to see if they can shake their defender before going into an offensive set. If it does not work (and they are usually doubled in a heartbeat) they give up the ball when it is just about panic time on the shot clock and someone has to knock down a hero jumper for them to score. Now Paul should know better. He might wonder why his shooting percentage has been shit lately? Give up the ball and get open shots in the flow of the offense when our monsters in the paint have them scrambling. How hard is that to understand?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their still young, and I think Vogel is doing a great job. I haven't watched a lot of Pacer games this year, but I love their enthusiasm and energy. Did you see the Lakers last night? They were on quaaludes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lost? He has averaged 30 in 4 straight and shoooting 60% from the field. His teammates aren't playing very well right now and they aren't playing as a team like we have seen. His teammates get hot and Wade comes back and this team is still very dangerous, especially playoff time. But I still give the edge to the Pacers.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their still young, and I think Vogel is doing a great job. I haven't watched a lot of Pacer games this year, but I love their enthusiasm and energy. Did you see the Lakers last night? They were on quaaludes.

Sorry. Hit the sack right after the Pacers game. I am not as good a fan as I used to be. Watched every game I could, knew all the stats and players and had a decent read on most teams. Now I am just a homer following my own team.

The funny thing is, my 89 year old daddy watches every game that is televised. He was the point guard on his high school team from a little shit hole bump on a country road. The finished 2nd in the Wabash Valley Tournament back before the beginning of WWII. In those days teams from Illinois, Ohio and Kentucky also came to participate. Much bigger than the Indiana State championship back in the day. He doesn't see as well as he once did, but he still sees what transpires pretty good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For about a week now it's only been james, wade, and cole playing consistently well....we'll be fine

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was within the last two years.

Actually, they said it when he fouled out. The last time he fouled out in the regular season was 2008. He also fouled out in the playoffs last year(?).

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James previously fouled out on Dec. 18, 2004 (Boston); Nov. 24, 2006 (at Indiana); April 2, 2008 (at Charlotte); June 3, 2012 (at Boston); and May 28, 2013 (at Indiana).

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron fouled out of a game? Look, I don't intend to participate in all the feces tossing between Heat and Pacers fans, but this has to have some historical import or significance. Is this a harbinger of the apocalypse? The signal for an alien invasion? Whoda thunk it?

There are some things that give us stability in this world. Not all of them are pleasant. You know, like death and taxes? This makes me feel less stable and secure. If LeBron can foul out of a game, what cannot happen? :gaah:

It was a 2 OT game so there is that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's absolutely wonderful that the fuckin prick finally got called for fouling for a change instead of being given SPECIAL TREATMENT:laugh3: